Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
I noticed last week that our Big Footy RDT league was ranked 4th overall and our BF RDT & Assoc FC league was in 5th place.
Unfortunately, with most of the Big Footy RDT league coaches scoring in the 1900 bracket, they dropped a further 106 points behind the leader and now sit in 7th spot.

On the other hand the Big Footy RDT league had the 4th highest score of the round in 40,392, moved to 4th overall and gained 269 points on the leading league.
3 scores of 2100 and above helped in that regard and this rank is despite our 2022 DT winner sitting at a season rank of 2,102 and is in fact currently ranked 19th of our 20 coaches. Having Miller as his captain this week certainly contributed to his very ordinary score of 1799. Come on "Pair off into 3s"" and get your act together. ;) I'm sure you will.To the likes of Juniors, Mr Cursed, Phil's Phantoms and DaVe's Magpies - let's keep the scoring going.

Let's hope both leagues can make a climb up the ladder next week.

Our BF RDT & Assoc FC league didn't move up the ladder and still remain in 4th place but we did gain 263 points on the leaders.
Big Footy RDT lost ground although they still remain in 7th position.
A little bit of reaction here by the participants would be good.

Although we remain in 4th spot, round 8 was somewhat of a disaster. With 2300+ being around the average, we had far too many coaches scoring in the 2100-2250 range. As a result we fell 1,000 points further behind the leading league.
16 of our 20 coaches are currently within the top 1,000 in the rankings but the next 4 are way off the mark. Surprisingly, 2 of those 4 were very successful coaches in 2022. Hopefully, they are planning a major improvement in the next few weeks.

After being the highest scoring league in round 20, we have now moved to second place with 4 weeks to go.
Let's hope a couple from the other league who are out of finals don't worry about their team in the next few weeks.

We were again the highest scoring league for the week despite one particularly poor score. I hope that coach hasn't given up, seeing that he is not involved in finals.

So here we are in second place on the ladder trying to make up ground on the leading league and it seems that #DaTBird187 has decided to give up and become a ghost team.

Last edited:
sorry if I cost us in the final week but I had a mare....only crawled over 2300 with a donut + Mullin. Mills 155 on the bench which I couldn't use. Spent too much time getting cover without getting the dpp links to actually utilise said cover...rookie mistake
Will make up for it next year. Congrats on being our top scoring coach for the year.

We went from first place last week to 5th after a few ordinary scores this week. Now that we're back to full 22 in round 4, let's bounce back.

Unfortunately I have lost my spreadsheet of the members of this league.
Can all members please send me a pm with your DT team name
Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back