APS Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

courtesy of the herald sun

St Kevins 17.12 114 def Carey 7.10 52

Scotch 10.17 77 def GGS 5.7 37

MGS 18.9 117 def Caulfield 6.16 52

Geelong College 12.16 88 def BGS 9.7 61

Xavier 14.11 95 def Wesley 10.6 66

anyone care to do a ladder? i think its safe to say the premiership is heading to keysborough or geelong. or toorak

Agree. St Kevins are not good. Xavier smashed them in the pre-season by 40+ points with no big names in the side.
yeh ok.. that prac match meant nothin, either team had a side in, mad might mean sumtin to the two schools 2nds sides. xavier r nobodies.. skevs not that good, but xavier are no good at all

get over scholarships people, every school does it i dont care whether you say you do or not. at some stage every school has. I am not from Haileybury but sounds like everyone is a little jealous of scully and vickery, yes they will get drafted and no, ur not as good as them. Skevs are good but not that good, they have one superstar player in Cachia with the other 20 players who are good. Compare this to haileybury who have about 6 superstars with great players built around them. good luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

get over scholarships people, every school does it i dont care whether you say you do or not. at some stage every school has. I am not from Haileybury but sounds like everyone is a little jealous of scully and vickery, yes they will get drafted and no, ur not as good as them. Skevs are good but not that good, they have one superstar player in Cachia with the other 20 players who are good. Compare this to haileybury who have about 6 superstars with great players built around them. good luck.

No doubt every school scolarsahips at least 1 or 2 but Hailebury has scolarshiped a whole blood state team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back