APS Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

west19

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
who plays who?? tips and margins? i know HC, XC and Caul will be missing a few due to victorian commitments. anything to add?

XC vs. GC should be a rlly interesting game, read in the paper today that Ayce Cordy is out for the season with a shoulder injury and XC will miss Hannebery due to VM u18's on Sunday, Xavier eager to show everyone just how damaging they could be and Geelong looking to be in superb form being the only other undefeated team in the comp, has anyone got any deeper insight on the games, who in whos out all that stuff?

cheers.

Caulfield beat wesley by 12 in a tight one
simon hall starring for wesley and gilcrist was taken out of the game by jack maxwell

Xavier beat Geelong College by 40 pts in a great game at Geelong. Geelong of course without cordy and Xavier without Hannebery.

was at the caufield v wesley game and was a pretty close contest. caufield had a handy early lead but at one stage during the third quarter wesley were 3 goals up but caufield eventually ran out winners by 2 goals with no zieball. Caufields best player was Taylor Duryea who dominated the last quarter taking hangers whilst number 9 i think he's names matt and the tall blonde defender who took a hanger early on also played well.
I must admit, that was a bloody huge mark from that guy, reminiscent of winston abraham in the 90's

was at the caufield v wesley game and was a pretty close contest. caufield had a handy early lead but at one stage during the third quarter wesley were 3 goals up but caufield eventually ran out winners by 2 goals with no zieball. Caufields best player was Taylor Duryea who dominated the last quarter taking hangers whilst number 9 i think he's names matt and the tall blonde defender who took a hanger early on also played well.
That last quarter mark was awesome he was the fourth player in line from that pack and rode them all. Sensational!!
#9 is Matt Pianto and Jarrod Risol (Gippsland Power) was tall defender.
It was a great last quarter effort by Fielders but Wes were very gallant in their effort all day with Michael Dyer, Ollie Ford, Jack Maxwell putting in very good games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back