APS Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Their big names are in year 11 Viney AIS although i dont rate him.. played crap against GGS i hear and is overated. new to line up this year toby wooldridge is a serious threat in my eyes. And started at CHB against brighton with some solid intercept marks.

They played pretty crap against skevs tbh, weren't very team oriented . Got beat by a team that played as a team, without the VM and AIS stars carey has.

Cant believe how scotch have come this far undefeated, it's a great effort but i dont think they will be able to match the likes of caulfield and xavier in the coming weeks but both should be good games. That Ed Furey kid is without a doubt one of the unfittest players in the competition though, someone tell him to lay off the cheeseburgers

Come on mate lets not get silly here. Ease up on Steven he doesnt deserve to be threatened for giving his thoughts. Thats what we are here for after all. So either calm down or go elsewhere with the anger

My name is Jackson Mackillop. It's just a crazy coincidence. Have you seen this Macrae kid play? Is he as good as others say he is?

And lay off Ed Furey you uninformed bigot, his my mate. His played on Gordon (GGS), Paine (MGS) and Boyd (BGS) and convincingly beat them all, despite the constant barrage of abuse. I bet he would knock you the f*** out if you said it too his face.

What on earth are you talking about. Paine played in the midfield against Scotch and Boyd kicked 3 or 4 on him. Not sure where your getting you facts from but they are way off

What on earth are you talking about. Paine played in the midfield against Scotch and Boyd kicked 3 or 4 on him. Not sure where your getting you facts from but they are way off
Unlikely that Paine or Boyd would have played well. From the Carey games I have watched so far that Jack Macrae kid did an absolute number on them. Thoughts on this kid????

Look JackMac im going to give it to you straight here. You are ruining our banter and your seriously annoying. So if you dont mind wait your turn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlikely that Paine or Boyd would have played well. From the Carey games I have watched so far that Jack Macrae kid did an absolute number on them. Thoughts on this kid????

I thoguht you "heard" he was an absolute jet? why are you asking about him if you've seen him play all these games? You are Jack Macrae and there is no doubting that

Does anyone rate Jason Ashby? Seen him in the best a few weeks in a row..
saw the game at carey on the weekend, first real standout game from ashby for carey so far. for Carey to be any good this year they need there TAC players to shine such as Jasch, viney, hovat and macrae on a consistant basis

All over boys, Xavier's got it in the bag. Played all the big dogs, with a close loss to Wesley who have since lost two on the trot. Scotch this week will be a walkover, had a ridiculously easy run (and if you Scotch wanks claim Wesley as a scalp, they were missing a third of their team to Vic Metro duties) and then it's the Red and Black's to lose. Lachal and Rioli to kick 15 between them and the Xavs roll the Reds by 60 odd.

saw the game at carey on the weekend, first real standout game from ashby for carey so far. for Carey to be any good this year they need there TAC players to shine such as Jasch, viney, hovat and macrae on a consistant basis

Carey have the team on sheet to win this yr and beat caulfield, wesley and xavier etc. But it shall come down to whether they'll play as a team or as individuals, in these big matches.

Anyone heard of Jack Macrae from Carey Grammar, I hear he is an absolute jet! Others thoughts?

My brother has played with Jack at club level some years ago with the Rovers. He is mildly skilled with super agility. As far as I know he is on the Oakleigh Development list and is handy player. Disappointing how he is talking himself up on this though, let others do the praising if suitable.. Disappointing from your behalf Jack, agree with 44844 100%

Does Macrae play Chargers? I thought he was on the development list..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back