Opinion Are You Genuinely Excited For The New Season?

Are you excited for the new season?

• Yes I am actually!

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • No and I'd like to get off this ride please

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • INSERT GIF OF THAT NEUTRAL PRESIDENT FROM FUTURAMA

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was until Brad told me to hold my horses for 8 years...
He really didn’t say this though. He said:

“Essendon fans should be really excited that outside of a few veterans this group has the potential to play together for the next eight years, and I include Gresham, Duursma and McKay in that.“

And then there were a bunch of headlines saying there’s an eight year plan. Or did I miss something?

'* you I won't do what you tell me'

now-you-do-what-they-told-ya-zack-de-la-rocha.gif

He really didn’t say this though. He said:

“Essendon fans should be really excited that outside of a few veterans this group has the potential to play together for the next eight years, and I include Gresham, Duursma and McKay in that.“

And then there were a bunch of headlines saying there’s an eight year plan. Or did I miss something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lid is off here.

Another year in our youngsters.
Another year in coach’s game plan.
Low ranked opponent this week.
4 new recruits that are upgrades.
Reid is playing.
Learned AFL lifestyle is a thing.
Stringer on a contract year.

Solid for an 8th to 14th finish.

Lid is off here.

Another year in our youngsters.
Another year in coach’s game plan.
Low ranked opponent this week.
4 new recruits that are upgrades.
Reid is playing.
Learned AFL lifestyle is a thing.
Stringer on a contract year.

Solid for an 8th to 14th finish.
8th to 14th…you might want a refund on your lid…

I just read the article that’s based on again and there’s literally nothing else about eight years except for that quote and nothing about a plan.
What's your point?

The question was

ARE YOU GENUINELY EXCITED FOR THE NEW SEASON?​

My answer was: "I was until Brad said to hold my horses for another 8 years.

By that I meant it was a dampener on the season start that Essendon fans were being asked to be patient for success yet again.

Robbo took issue with the Scott comment on 360. His view was why tell long suffering Essendon fans they still had to be patient? Why not be optimistic like Ange Postecoglou? Why not embrace chance and hope and create an atmosphere of possibility instead of probability?

Excited for footy, annoyed things seem to stay the same.

Heppell and Kelly playing while Caddy sits in the twos. Draper listed as emergency (he’s either fit or he’s not). Until someone comes in and changes things, the results will stay the same.

Excited for footy, annoyed things seem to stay the same.

Heppell and Kelly playing while Caddy sits in the twos. Draper listed as emergency (he’s either fit or he’s not). Until someone comes in and changes things, the results will stay the same.
Sam is one week away and they explained the fact that Caddy will play this year but has had limited training in the last 4 weeks and only a half weeks n the VFL.
More fake news from you making up scenarios to suit your uninformed opinions.
Why the * would you risk Caddy for round 1.

Back