Are you interested in joining a BigFooty Supercoach League?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a comment - great work Foxy_dal :thumbsu:

I like the way you are doing this - accumulating names then building the leagues once you have enough for two or three leagues.

Clever - it means our good leagues are better and those within all the leagues are closer together in ability so that the interest level throughout the season is kept high.

Could I join a league as well? To be honest didn't pay all that much attention to SuperCoach last year, but still did alright finishing about 6000th. Spent a lot more time studying it this time around though so should improve a fair bit :thumbsu:

If I could get placed in a league that would be terriffic :)

People from JedMacks league, do u guys all want to stay together in the same league or does it not matter if some are in div.3 and div.4. I'm planning on doing it by rankings so it would split you guys up unless your all ranked about the same. But if you want you guys can just keep your league seperate.
I think it is a good idea for those that were in the "old" Div 6 to go into new leagues, on equvalent ranking, experience etc.

I will keep the league open for now until Foxy_Dal sorts out the groups.

For me first year last year, ranked 15000, but am expecting a big improvement.

I think it is a good idea for those that were in the "old" Div 6 to go into new leagues, on equvalent ranking, experience etc.

I will keep the league open for now until Foxy_Dal sorts out the groups.

For me first year last year, ranked 15000, but am expecting a big improvement.

yeh good idea. i'm in the 'old Div 6' that JedMack organised, but wouldn't mind being put in leagues of equivalent ranking.

i'm amazed at some of the rankings being posted. i ranked in the top 2000 last year, but looks like there is stiff competition all round.

Where did you get my ranking from? My DT ranking was about 3,700 last year, whereas my SC was around the 900 mark.

Re: Bigfooty Super Coach League

I'm interested in joining a league. Can't remember where I finished but was in the top 500 for te first 5 rounds of last year. Fell away after that but still managed to do pretty good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is a list of the users that are interested that i know of:

Philzsay: 11
PowerOfThePussy: Top 50
Barry Dawson: 107
Daniel's mate: 132
Tigerriffic: 250
MGB77B: 352
SuperCrows: 434
Billy The Kidd: top 500
pieman123: 500
D0nk: 900
Kildonan: can't remember but I was in the league that won the comp last year prob about 1000
xaviernut: 1500
Yellow n Black: 2000
Team Mo': 2000
dmc333: 4000
sdsdsdsd: 4000
retroparty: was top 500 for a few rounds
DeledioToTambling: 6000
mfcmac: 8606
Hawkmad: 14000
JedMack: 15000
Pettas: averaged about 2000
Mag87: 20,000+
Glenno23: 2nd year
Big Turls: 1st year
OldMav: 1st year
jim shoes: ??
juddy _Like: ??
Pie Legend: ??

Looking for 3 more people at least. Div.1 and 2 will be staying as they have been and people on the above list will be split into leagues based on rankings, not posting your ranking will most likely put you in the lower div unless you clearly are worthy of the higher div such as Kildonan.

1200th

Yeah I'm interested! Last year I came at like 5200, but the year before I got 954th. SO yea dropped off the mark last year hopefully I can get back in the top 1000 this year!

I'd love to enter a big footy super coach league:thumbsu: I believe i finished around the 60 to 80 mark last year is there any way you can find your exact ranking? I tried to go to last years super coach site but it re-directed me to this years :(

I'd love to enter a big footy super coach league:thumbsu: I believe i finished around the 60 to 80 mark last year is there any way you can find your exact ranking? I tried to go to last years super coach site but it re-directed me to this years :(

yeah don't think you can find last years ranking anywhere. Doesn't matter because weather your ranked 500 or 60th u will be in the 3rd legue.

note 3rd and 4th leagues full now.

BigFooty Div. 1

1.foxy_dal(captain)
2._JC_
3.rota69
4.PAFCsince1870
5.inwhiterooms
6.Athomas
7.daniea01
8.Tennant
9.-TAZZA-
10.borgy
11.Sackman
12.nick_savo
13.andrew4443
14.juzlyboy
15.Jolldo87
16.S "Thinks He's Daicos" J

BigFooty Div. 2

1. Bourne(captain)
2. The Sultan
3. dAmo.22
4. Pegman
5. Modra93
6. Virgil
7. Big Man
8. Dave_21
9. stuck21
10. johncocksasuperstar
11. the berger
12. rosejam
13. Beau_Waters for PM
14. Big Nasty
15. oaksy
16. Scruff83

BigFooty Div. 3
1. Philzsay
2. PowerOfThePussy
3. Strachanie-for-pm
4. Barry Dawson
5. Daniel's mate
6. Tigerriffic
7. MGB77B
8. SuperCrows
9. Billy The Kidd
10. pieman123
11. D0nk
12. Kildonan
13. Pie Legend
14. xaviernut
15. Yellow n Black
16. Team Mo'

BigFooty Div. 4
1. robertshaw
2. dmc333
3. sdsdsdsd
4. richcogs
5. retroparty
6. DeledioToTambling
7. juddy _Like
8. mfcmac
9. Hawkmad
10. JedMack
11. Pettas
12. Mag87
13. Glenno23
14. Big Turls
15. OldMav
16. jim shoes

Is there going to be any spots left in any divisions for Supercoach. Finished between 200-300 last year and im keen to get in a bigfooty league if possible.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back