FTA-TV Arrested Development

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't think he was horrible, but yeh, he was a bit lacklustre. But Wayne Jarvis, Barry Zuckerkorn, Oscar, Carl Weathers, Gene Parmesan, Stan Sitwell, Tony Wonder etc is a pretty good strike rate.
Wonder: Oooooo.....ohhhhhh...... ow Darryl, I told you to move that ****ing chair 10 times! And clean the ****ing dumbwaiter while you're at it!

Gob: It would have a good spot for a trick.

Ben Stiller was gold in AD. :thumbsu:

Tony Wonder was classic :D

I just love it when he hands Buster a piece of bread and Buster says 'It's warm!'

So simple yet so funny!

I hope Stiller can cameo if they end up making the movie.

I reckon Ben Stiller would be close to the best 'guest appearance' guy out there, his episodes of Arrested, Extras and Curb are all fantastic.

"52% of the country is single. That's a market that's been dominated by apartment rentals. Let's take some of that market. I call it "Single City."

It's, like, "Hey, you want to go down to the whirlpool?" "Yeah, I don't have a husband." I call it "Swing City."

How do we filter out the teases? We don't let them in. This goes for the guys, too. Because sometimes the guys are tapped out. But check your lease, man. Because you're living in F**k City! "
"I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with "F**k Mountain"

Never liked this show when I first watched it when it first started on the comedy channel. But ive just finished watching the first two seasons and yeah...im converted. Tis a pretty funny show. 2nd season is hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jizz_in_my_pants_vimage_youtube_400x300.jpg

what a week! I'm afraid i prematurely shot my wad on what was suppose to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid i have somewhat of a mess on my hands!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back