FTA-TV Arrested Development

Remove this Banner Ad

They have talked about this for years so I'm not holding my breathe but it will be great to see, think I'd prefer a movie to a 10 part season, but both would be even better!
I'd prefer a TV series over the movie. Looks like they are doing both though. Hurwitz said that each time he went to write a movie, the first half was taken up purely with what each character had been doing, so having the 10-episode series first will clear that up.

I wonder if Japan will get the new season?

What if they don't? Hey, maybe that's it. Maybe we should do to the Japanese what they do in their movies. Build a miniature (arrested development) city, put it outside the window, tell them it's far away. It'll look real if you squint. God knows they're squinters.

"GOB had not mailed the letter, but in an act of defiance, dramatically hurled the letter into the sea... This proved a more difficult dramatic gesture than he'd anticipated."

511032209_4675bf163e_o.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Arrested-Development-Returning-TV-Another-Season-35635.html

Coming back for a 9-10 episode season, each episode focussed on one character, before a movie......
Just heard this, so bloody good. One of the few shows I ever bought on DVD and this one was extra special. They are on steady rotation through friends and rellies as people catch on. Sad the Saddam Hussein stuff dates it so exactly because it was very funny at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back