Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Continuation from last thread.

moomba said:
Sob sob.

Always find it funny when someone starts a thread with the sole purpose of winding people up and end up getting wound up by it.

I like to call these people imbeciles, or GB for short.

Not getting wound up at all, just bored. Idiots like yourself can't think of any good banter, it's always 'oh if gb says it it must be wrong' or 'haha, you said rvp was overrated'. You've got to be the biggest faux-intellectual I've ever seen on these boards, you're really just a peanut.

some flog said:
Maybe if your obvious trolling was more creative people would actually care about responding, why the **** would people care about another one of your LULZ ARSENAL ARE s**t threads.
1. Nah, my trolling is good.
2. Of course people care to respond, these threads always get replies. The problem is that these 'responses' are uninspired & pathetic.

dis-gun-be-gud.gif

How far in front of Arsenal will Tottenham be before the inevitable choke from the bunch of mentally piss weak pack of w***ers from White Hart Lane?

On the plus side, at least you can't drop points at home to Wigan. Happy St.Totteringham day.

• Banned
How far in front of Arsenal will Tottenham be before the inevitable choke from the bunch of mentally piss weak pack of Moos from White Hart Lane?

On the plus side, at least you can't drop points at home to Wigan. Happy St.Totteringham day.
It's different now, Paulinho & Soldado aren't chokers, rather, they're big game players, and they'll ensure we don't choke anymore.

Unlike Arsenal, we're actually improving our squad over the window. Who have your mob signed? Another 19 year old french player?

Not getting wound up at all, just bored. Idiots like yourself can't think of any good banter, it's always 'oh if gb says it it must be wrong' or 'haha, you said rvp was overrated'. You've got to be the biggest faux-intellectual I've ever seen on these boards, you're really just a peanut.

Ha ha, the fact that you think I'm trying to appear intellectual is a pretty good indication of how much of a dumb* you truly are.

PS. I'll do banter with those that can handle it. You're a bit too precious for me to bother.

It's different now, Paulinho & Soldado aren't chokers, rather, they're big game players, and they'll ensure we don't choke anymore.

Unlike Arsenal, we're actually improving our squad over the window. Who have your mob signed? Another 19 year old french player?

Heard the same s**t when you signed Modric, Berbatov, Dembele, Dempsey, Vertonghen, et. al., over the past years. Still didn't finish above Arsenal. Can't see this season being any different.

• Banned
Ha ha, the fact that you think I'm trying to appear intellectual is a pretty good indication of how much of a dumb**** you truly are.

PS. I'll do banter with those that can handle it. You're a bit too precious for me to bother.
You are trying to appear intellectual, you've been trying for what, 3 years now already?

You're not capable of engaging in banter either, even though you think you can. There's a difference between banter, and insulting people at every given opportunity. You're just a d**khead.
Heard the same s**t when you signed Modric, Berbatov, Dembele, Dempsey, Vertonghen, et. al., over the past years. Still didn't finish above Arsenal. Can't see this season being any different.
The more time passes, the closer we get to finishing above Woolwich.

It's inevitable I'm afraid, your club doesn't improve in summer windows, ours does.

You are trying to appear intellectual, you've been trying for what, 3 years now already?

You're not capable of engaging in banter either, there's a difference between banter, and insulting people whenever possible. You're just a d**khead.

No, I'm not trying to appear intellectual. Why would I bother? Although if your posts are the standard to compare to I can see how you have made that mistake.

And you're correct. I'm not capable of engaging in banter with you. I'll save it for posters that can handle banter, you're just not worth it. But kudos for calling me a dickhead in the same post that you whinge about insults.

• Banned
No, I'm not trying to appear intellectual. Why would I bother? Although if your posts are the standard to compare to I can see how you have made that mistake.

And you're correct. I'm not capable of engaging in banter with you. I'll save it for posters that can handle banter, you're just not worth it. But kudos for calling me a dickhead in the same post that you whinge about insults.
Because you're pretentious. You don't realize this though, as you're about as thick headed as they come.

and no, you're not capable of engaging in banter with anyone, period. This is another thing you 'think' you're capable of, but really, you're just insulting me whenever you can.

and I'm not arbitrarily calling you a dickhead, you genuinely are one. I never once insulted you without provocation, you've been flaming left, right & center in just about every thread I've posted on in the Soccer Board.

Ha ha ha ha. You really do provide some good amusement when you wind yourself up.
Not wound up at all, sunshine. Internet Forums might be serious business for you, but I have other things to worry about in life, feeding your sad excuse of an appetite here is just me passing time.

Considering that was your motive though, I have to say, you really need to get a life.

Not wound up at all, sunshine. Internet Forums might be serious business for you, but I have other things to worry about in life, feeding your sad excuse of an appetite here is just me passing time.

Considering that was your motive though, I have to say, you really need to get a life.

I'm not suggesting I've wound you up. You've managed that all by yourself. Makes me laugh, well done.

As for my motivation, just replying to a thread that you started where I was directly referred to. Why you felt the need to start the thread...who knows. You seem a touch insecure about yourself.

I'm not suggesting I've wound you up. You've managed that all by yourself. Makes me laugh, well done.

As for my motivation, just replying to a thread that you started where I was directly referred to. Why you felt the need to start the thread...who knows. You seem a touch insecure about yourself.
You're the only one to have suggested it. I sure didn't, is this another one of your delusions?

As for the second paragraph, simply replying to a thread you were referred to is an understatement, you've been posting nothing but insults & rubbish, and not just on this thread either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're the only one to have suggested it. I sure didn't, is this another one of your delusions?

As for the second paragraph, simply replying to a thread you were referred to is an understatement, you've been posting nothing but insults & rubbish, and not just on this thread either.

It's the Terrace. Would you prefer to start threads and have them locked so no-one can reply to them?

Man up champ. You've been doing as much insulting as anyone. If you can't take it don't give it out.

It's the Terrace. Would you prefer to start threads and have them locked so no-one can reply to them?

Man up champ. You've been doing as much insulting as anyone. If you can't take it don't give it out.
So much for being 'done'. Looks like you're no less 'insecure' than I am apparently.

In the Terrace, I like to think I can indulge in banter, not flame-wars. Are you incapable of distinguishing which is which?

As I said, I've only been insulting when provoked, and you provoked. I couldn't care less for arbitrary insults, that's for people who can't act their own age.

Do you need to be an intellectual to be able to spell hypocrite? From the last few hours.

So says the peanut that doesn't know what overrated means.

Totally uneducated.

You're really boring.

Do any of you muppets have even the slightest bit of wit?

Idiots like yourself can't think of any good banter

You've got to be the biggest faux-intellectual I've ever seen on these boards, you're really just a peanut

The problem is that these 'responses' are uninspired & pathetic.

You're just a d**khead

Because you're pretentious. You don't realize this though, as you're about as thick headed as they come.

I'm not arbitrarily calling you a dickhead, you genuinely are one.

you really need to get a life.

As for my side of things I apologise if you were upset by me suggesting you were an imbecile and a dumb*. In my defence, I didn't arbitrarily call you those things, you genuinely are an imbecile and a dumb*.

Do you need to be an intellectual to be able to spell hypocrite? From the last few hours.
Wow, look at all the effort you went to to get those quotes. It's a shame you didn't bother to include the provocative posts I was quoting.

You need to get a life mate.
As for my side of things I apologise if you were upset by me suggesting you were an imbecile and a dumb****. In my defence, I didn't arbitrarily call you those things, you genuinely are an imbecile and a dumb****.
and you wonder why I think you need to get a life..

Wow, look at all the effort you went to to get those quotes. It's a shame you didn't bother to include the provocative posts I was quoting.

Yes, a good minute of c&p I'll never get back. Perhaps us intellectuals just manage to do basic stuff like that a bit quicker than you.

and you wonder why I think you need to get a life..

No I don't actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back