Ash Watson

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone once said Ash ran like a three legged rabbit. Still dont know what that means but seeing him on TV tonight made me realise that he does have the running style of a cartoon character. Legs going everywhere at a million miles an hour. Its rather comical.

Still impressive though.

He can't possibly be as bad a kick as Simmo. If I was Laidley I'd tag Simmo with Wells. That way Simmo would never have to kick and we'd see Wells get 30 a game.

He may look a bit like Simmo, but there are two distict differences.

Watson can kick straight and run fast!

Don't worry about his size, this kid should be playing with us, moreso than Wells at the moment.

He was pick #14 in the draft, he better have improved this year.

Looked ok on Saturday night. Seemed to have a lot of nerves. I think if he is a goal-kicker, he'll get a few games this year. If not, I think he will struggle.

Originally posted by stevo10
He can't possibly be as bad a kick as Simmo. If I was Laidley I'd tag Simmo with Wells. That way Simmo would never have to kick and we'd see Wells get 30 a game.

haha quote of the week! that's a great idea

If Ash is going to play seniors this year we should give him an offical nickname. After being described as having the running style of a 3-legged lesbian rabbit, his nickname has surely got to be "Rabbit", dont it?

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by speedy
If Ash is going to play seniors this year we should give him an offical nickname. After being described as having the running style of a 3-legged lesbian rabbit, his nickname has surely got to be "Rabbit", dont it?

What do you guys think?

i love it....although it'd be better if it were the whole thing :D hehe

3 legged lesbian rabbit....errrhhhh i'll never get tired of that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imo i thought he played well but he seems to hold on to the ball for to long and runs himself into trouble.in the 2nd qtr got himself in a mess on the boundary in our forward line done it in the praccy matches to.

Haven't had a chance to see much of the game yet, but I noticed Watson involved in a passage of play with Ports, and fair dinkum, up against Porter he looked like a toothpick with legs. Boy needs a decent feed. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back