Multiplat Assassin's Creed - Shadows - coming soon

Remove this Banner Ad

We are getting a recruiting system again. I am stoked since I loved it in Brotherhood and have been wanting it in the newer games.

pujr9amof13d1.jpeg

Looks good to me. As someone who likes playing the AC games with as much stealth as possible, it looks like it is going to be a blast. Heaps of people are saying it looks like Ghost of Tsushima but I have never played it so I don't know if that is the case or not.

Looks good to me. As someone who likes playing the AC games with as much stealth as possible, it looks like it is going to be a blast. Heaps of people are saying it looks like Ghost of Tsushima but I have never played it so I don't know if that is the case or not.

The comparisons are always going to happen when they're both third person action games with a similar setting. If you ever get a chance to play GoT though then do it. It's an amazing game. Many of the moment to moment gameplay parts will be similar to the newer AC games and you'll find them familar, but the world crafting, combat, story and acting shits on AC and that's no disrespect to the better parts of AC.

that has got me so much more excited for it than the 1st trailer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back