Multiplat Assassin's Creed Mirage - October 5th, 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

I see no reason why Ubisoft can’t do both, release big open world AC games and one on a smaller scale like the older games and Mirage.

I’m really enjoying this game, it runs smoothly on quality mode and looks absolutely stunning.
That would be good to run with a couple studios, bit like Call of duty with treyarch and Infinity Ward pumping out seperate titles.

All titles these days seem to try and open up to the mass market more and neglect original fanbases. Didn't like what ubi did with splintercell either tbh.

I see no reason why Ubisoft can’t do both, release big open world AC games and one on a smaller scale like the older games and Mirage.

I’m really enjoying this game, it runs smoothly on quality mode and looks absolutely stunning.

Still screaming out for an Assassins Creed 1 remake/remaster.

That would be good to run with a couple studios, bit like Call of duty with treyarch and Infinity Ward pumping out seperate titles.

All titles these days seem to try and open up to the mass market more and neglect original fanbases. Didn't like what ubi did with splintercell either tbh.

I’d rather square Enix take over the splinter cell franchise than Ubisoft making a new game because they’ll make it everything splinter cell shouldn’t be.

I love all the SC games they made in the past, last one was in 2013 iirc, was really good, wouldn’t trust them in 2023 though.

Just finished this, really not sure what the point of the story was? I expected it to tie into Valhalla to some degree, or at least provide some relevant backstory. But nope, just some half assed origins story.

Gameplay was fun, though was getting a bit repetitive. Kinda the problem with the format, you investigate, find out who they are, then immediately kill them. Rinse and repeat. They're all pretty forgettable. Needs to pad out the stories of Order members more.

Combat was ass. Worst of the series.

Was going to go for platinum, but there's a few overly tedious ones that make me CBF.

Just finished this, really not sure what the point of the story was? I expected it to tie into Valhalla to some degree, or at least provide some relevant backstory. But nope, just some half assed origins story.

Gameplay was fun, though was getting a bit repetitive. Kinda the problem with the format, you investigate, find out who they are, then immediately kill them. Rinse and repeat. They're all pretty forgettable. Needs to pad out the stories of Order members more.

Combat was arse. Worst of the series.

Was going to go for platinum, but there's a few overly tedious ones that make me CBF.
Almost finished Mirage

Decided to jump back in into Oddysey and man how I missed the open world style and stuff you can do.

The next AC set in Japan that will release next year will be going back to the open world/rpg style of origins and oddsey.

I would like Ubi to take the upgrading and skill tree system of Mirrage and put it in the new AC game.

Grinding and leveling your gear and weapons in Origins,Oddyessy became a chore hoping they can eliminate that

Grinding and leveling your gear and weapons in Origins,Oddyessy became a chore hoping they can eliminate that

I actually like that. It stops you from being too OP too early. I have played through Odyssey a lot of times and always start a new NG+ and am able to fly through the main story, a heap of side quests, exploration, and the DLC in ~50-70 hours depending on how thorough I want to be. Being able to be that OP on a fresh game would not be ideal and I like the fact that I can choose to start a fresh game back at level 1 with basic weapons and armor and play as the game is designed to be played.

I actually like that. It stops you from being too OP too early. I have played through Odyssey a lot of times and always start a new NG+ and am able to fly through the main story, a heap of side quests, exploration, and the DLC in ~50-70 hours depending on how thorough I want to be. Being able to be that OP on a fresh game would not be ideal and I like the fact that I can choose to start a fresh game back at level 1 with basic weapons and armor and play as the game is designed to be played.
Yeah agree i like it too.

It's mainly the obsidian glass that i find the most annoying resource to grind and money to upgrade apart from that i love it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back