Sport Association Football Thread...Who are Ya?! Who are Ya?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Football 10/11

Tigers win 5-1 pushes them to within two wins of the play-offs, with games against several lowly clubs to come, and coming off some respectable draws with the league leaders.

You were saying, oh mighty CAS? :thumbsu::D:D:):D

Stat... your in 12th position and your hanging it on me because you drew QPR....????? If you take 9 points from your next 3 games, get back to me.

As for u 0-4 after bugger all time against Arsenal and finish 4-4.. well better than naught.

Re: Association Football (Soccer) 10/11

With games coming up against Preston, Ipswich, and Derby, I'll be sure to be back as soon as the fixtures are over.

Besides, you said we'd struggle to avoid consecutive drops, that's what I'm hanging on you for.

Where's MalceskiFan? I wanna know if what he's gonna do about that Torres tattoo he's got on his knob ... be darn painful getting that one removed. (By the way, I know it's there ONLY coz he's been boasting about it for two years.)

Still, Anfield and all England will soon be singing the praises of Andy Carroll ... the big lad is gonna be a star over the next decade or so.

Lol at Torres. Drogba or Anelka have to go because the 3 of them probably aren't going to fit into a system. Liverpool are just quietly sneaking up the table again.

I said your battle is to avoid consecutive drops... as in seasons mission.

but take it how you like.

That's not achieved yet anyway :p

Odd post to quote to say that. :p Hmm... being about 15 points above the relegation zone I feel quite safe.

I have a new hero and his name is Luis Suarez.

I would single-handedly turn gay, have my sexy way with him, force Julia Gillard to change the gay marriage laws in Australia so I could marry him and then have his kids Arnie-style from the movie Junior.

:heart::heart::heart:
Luis-Suarez-Liverpool.jpg

grim :heart: Luis

Why does everyone seem to be a liverpool fan? Need more Rovers love.

Also have a soft spot for chelsea. El Torres rules.

Historic club passed through generations. A lot would have jumped on because of Kewell as well.

I jumped on after I was given a liverpool shirt for my 8th birthday (Parents wanted me to be obsessed with other than AFL :p)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a new hero and his name is Luis Suarez.

I would single-handedly turn gay, have my sexy way with him, force Julia Gillard to change the gay marriage laws in Australia so I could marry him and then have his kids Arnie-style from the movie Junior.

Luis-Suarez-Liverpool.jpg

grim :heart: Luis
With those teeth like those he will get the nickname HORSE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back