Attention PaulKanga

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Daphne
Paul I have lost your email address and no I havent received it. If you put a returned address on it it should have come back to you .

Daphne,

I DID send it to you and haven't recieved it back. I'm sure i put a return address on it but am yet to see it. I sent it back 2-3 months ago

I gope i sent it tot he right address :)

email me at p_menotti@hotmail.com

Paul

Daphne,

I have the 99GF on video at home. I can make a copy for you if you can't your tape.

Daphne,

I managed to get in contact with Danny (the guy that sent the tape on to me) He can make a copy for you as he still has it. However he is on Holiday in Egypt at the moment and won't be back in Australia until late Dec-early Jan 2002.

If you want to get in contact with him his email address email me and i'll email it to you

Paul

may as well make this into a tape thread...does n e one have any of the Murray Roos games on tape off Optus Vision (where Ricky commentates) one that i want particularly is the last final at Box Hill and 35 wanted one to...Carlton game i think was it??? also has n e one got the Ansett Cup game that RiCkY played in?

Originally posted by Briedis
Daphne,

I have the 99GF on video at home. I can make a copy for you if you can't your tape.

Thanks Briedis, I think that Paul is going to send me the address for Danny as my tape had a little bit extra on it. If you remember they never showed the boys doing the victory lap, but I was able to buy it and it was on the end of my tape. I acturally sent the original to the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back