Australian Survivor 2024 Titans V Rebels

Remove this Banner Ad

All of a sudden Kitty has a voice and fire in the belly after being a passenger since the start.. Lol

It is always a crack up when someone gets so offended and grumpy when they hear their name mentioned, obviously they never have any issue when every name they mention though..

Also Scott going in just lame, I mean I actually feel his logic is in truly what he sees as coming from a good place and for the benefit of others.
But it's just a waste of a spot for someone that would have wanted it and tried to make the most of it

Survivor quitters suck. What did you expect it was going to be like? Have you never watched it before?

You're also sabotaging the game by letting everyone make potentially self-damaging moves throughout the day before waiting for Tribal to say you're quitting.

Gotta be honest, I feel bad now being harsh

It does suck for the show, but it's pretty good self awareness and brave really to take himself out of the situation if he was struggling so much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps Kelli can be the show's psychologist to help separate the wheat from the chaff.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gotta be honest, I feel bad now being harsh

It does suck for the show, but it's pretty good self awareness and brave really to take himself out of the situation if he was struggling so much
I don’t like the idea of quitting but now he mentions his health it’s hard to argue with.

It leaves Kirby in an awkward spot. She took the news well though.

I think the Caroline v Mark war is going to dominate though for now.

I don’t like the idea of quitting but now he mentions his health it’s hard to argue with.

It leaves Kirby in an awkward spot. She took the news well though.

I think the Caroline v Mark war is going to dominate though for now.
Probably shows that Kirby is a good person first and foremost, she can seperate the game from the actual people which some struggle with.

And with full awareness that this may be at odds with what I just said, I hope Mark gets Caroline quickly.. She's a bitch who needs to go

All of a sudden Kitty has a voice and fire in the belly after being a passenger since the start.. Lol

It is always a crack up when someone gets so offended and grumpy when they hear their name mentioned, obviously they never have any issue when every name they mention though..

She’ll probably make it through 1-2 more tribals after tonight’s threatening outburst, but she’s ensured that she has a 0% chance of winning.

I'm perfectly fine with someone quitting when they're so aware of the impact its having on their mental health. It doesn't seem to happen very often so it seems like the screening they do during casting is sufficient too. I don't think anyone would begrudge Scotty.

On an entirely separate topic. It always staggers me how some people just neglect the social game. i.e. Caroline getting stuck into Val about Nathan's jacket and Kitty bragging about how rich she is.

She’ll probably make it through 1-2 more tribals after tonight’s threatening outburst, but she’s ensured that she has a 0% chance of winning.
Next episode will be Kirby exploiting that divide. Outro seemed to suggest Kirby didn't feel in control so it might be Val / Mark v Caroline / Kitty but I have every confidence that Kirby will manipulate the outcome somehow. It will be interesting to see what Feras does as all votes will likely be across three people until the idols are flushed.

I did wonder if she was confused and thinks that she is actually on The Apprentice not Survivor..

Some of the comments in here are beyond pathetic. A guy is brave enough to say that he's not ok and people lay into him?

I think the majority of the comments were about the first move going to kitty to blow up any chance of a under the radar vote of her, simply because Scott liked her slightly and no discussion with his alliance. But I agree, he shouldn’t really be criticized for recognizing that he was not coping or going to handle the rest of the game and taking himself out. I presume he is not part of the jury or anything so it’s not like it was the easy way out, he was also in no danger of going tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back