Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
polar bear?

You: How much does a Polar Bear weigh?

Her:
d6f.jpg

You: I'm not sure either, but is it enough to break the ice?

You and her: sexings

Has anyone ever tried pick up lines?
Is it a good idea?
I tried one yesterday and I got slapped in the face. I got home and this girl blocked me on all of my socials. So obviously it didn't work for me but has anyone else actually had success with this tactic.

Just use the classic: "yeah you'll do"

Relating to the thread, though. I've witnessed 3 different mates use the following 3 pickup lines, and amazingly, 2 were successful. Pick the odd one out

1) I'd like to take you home and **** you
2) would you let me stick my doodle in your juggernaut?
3) So you gonna suck my dick, or what?

similar to number 1, about 15-20 years ago in my youth I was quite successful using something similar to this.

I would just say to the girl something like "now you and I could both stay here for a few hours, I could buy you drinks, we'd make the small talk, have a few laughs and have a good time. but at the end of the night, we will be leaving together. so why don't we just cut out the middle and leave now so we have more time to have our fun."

Didn't always work, but enough to keep me using it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

similar to number 1, about 15-20 years ago in my youth I was quite successful using something similar to this.

I would just say to the girl something like "now you and I could both stay here for a few hours, I could buy you drinks, we'd make the small talk, have a few laughs and have a good time. but at the end of the night, we will be leaving together. so why don't we just cut out the middle and leave now so we have more time to have our fun."

Didn't always work, but enough to keep me using it.

See I would just see you as... cheap. :p

/kidding, men dont have to buy drinks for women unless they want to.

Well it's true, I can buy my own drinks.

Anyway, just like I've never been hit on in bars/clubs, I've never been offered a drink as well.
You've never been hit on in a bar, ever?

Is this some kind of trick, where you've never actually visited a bar or something?

You've never been hit on in a bar, ever?

Is this some kind of trick, where you've never actually visited a bar or something?

Oh sorry no once- my 21st. Spy Lounge.

In America- every single time. Once in the line outside. Was my most proudest moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back