Balraj Singh

Remove this Banner Ad

Full credit to Doona, for predicting this perfect match more the 12 months in advance!!:thumbsu:

Any ideas what sort of money he ended up getting?

Cant understand the logic of recruiting ******** blokes who stay for a year, great way to lose the loyalty of your local blokes

gees, if he thought griffith was boring, how will he find balranald???

BUT he must be some kind of player to have a thread all to himself.

For your info doesn't live in the country he resides in Melbourne he bought a house last year. He will travel to the country to play every week as he has done so for the past few years.

Dear Jealousppl/The Prince,

Stop talking yourself up. From all reports ppl in Balranald are getting a bit pissed off on the way you are speaking here on Big footy. I hope you kick your 100 goals this year. Are you as good as Arentz, Pumpa or Carroll?

From
CMFL Fan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now at E/Hawk. Waste of air! Huge money, kicks a few cheap ones each week. Footy goes to him very regularly, for very little output. Doesn't train just puts his hand out.
Was toweled up by a bloke 5 foot 8 last game.
Get rid of him by June 30...

Now at E/Hawk. Waste of air! Huge money, kicks a few cheap ones each week. Footy goes to him very regularly, for very little output. Doesn't train just puts his hand out.
Was toweled up by a bloke 5 foot 8 last game.
Get rid of him by June 30...
I wouldn't say he's complete rubbish, but for all the wraps he had on him. When I saw him play... well it wasn't much of a spectacle, not like what you would've expected from such a big name player. He just seemed so lazy

When are clubs going to wake up and realise this d!ck only plays for money and not waste their time recruiting him?
Eagle Hawk would have been better saving their between $1000 anywhere up to $2000 each week this season!
Its funny looking back over the posts in this thread how many alias's Balraj has...what a TOOL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back