Banter thread - Next up the Cygnets

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps with competent list management you could?[/QUOTE]
Lets see how competent your list management is when the rivers of 1st round draft picks run dry.

I've said it before, but this thread has been a fascinating insight.

There's many a poster that has absolutely no idea about the difference between banter and ill-informed bulls#*t that would insult the intelligence of a 10 year old.

BUY A DICTIONARY PEOPLE!!!!

Lets see how competent your list management is when the rivers of 1st round draft picks run dry.
Why would they when we have competent list management.

Hense why we have never rolled over (well besides that once)
But still so amusing watching Swans fans complain about concessions.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Perhaps with competent list management you could?
Lets see how competent your list management is when the rivers of 1st round draft picks run dry.[/QUOTE]
Yeah
Did you know there's gold in the parramatta river? Get panning

Who's going to win the swannie snowflake award for this match?

k0ydr9nsyy0oaqvp7gkg.png

Previous winners
Ben McGlynn - Tommy Bugg asked me where my premiership medal was! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
Jarrod McVeigh - They don't respect us. Callan Ward dared to think that his team could win against us!!:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
Buddy Franklin - Mummy made fun of me not being available at the last final series!:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
Tom Papley - Heath shaw called me a *!!!:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

This match - ?

south-park-s19e05c11-in-my-safe-space_16x9.jpg

Who's going to win the swannie snowflake award for this match?

k0ydr9nsyy0oaqvp7gkg.png

Previous winners
Ben McGlynn - Tommy Bugg asked me where my premiership medal was! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
Jarrod McVeigh - They don't respect us. Callan Ward dared to think that his team could win against us!!:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
Buddy Franklin - Mummy made fun of me not being available at the last final series!:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
Tom Papley - Heath shaw called me a ******!!!:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

This match - ?

south-park-s19e05c11-in-my-safe-space_16x9.jpg
You guys should ask for your own segment on Bounce, your comedy is about the same level. Tell you whats funny though your preview thread goes for 3 pages and your banter goes for 23, do you ever discuss football on here or do you just try to be funny.

You guys should ask for your own segment on Bounce, your comedy is about the same level. Tell you whats funny though your preview thread goes for 3 pages and your banter goes for 23, do you ever discuss football on here or do you just try to be funny.
Sharp minds will have noted the banter thread is multi match, we tend to preview games one at a time ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your responses can basically be distilled down to "You think you're funny but you're not". I'm so crushed.
You're the equivalent of a low grade heckler. Your entire worth can be outsourced to a clucking chicken for less $$$.

... although the fact that you feel compelled to respond to these posts speaks volumes.

Your responses can basically be distilled down to "You think you're funny but you're not". I'm so crushed.
You're the equivalent of a low grade heckler. Your entire worth can be outsourced to a clucking chicken for less $$$.

... although the fact that you feel compelled to respond to these posts speaks volumes.
I respond because we were invited over to your banter thread, which wouldn't be one if opposition fans didn't join in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back