Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Do you like Choc Mint Ice-Cream

• No, I don't have working tastebuds.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

MWPP

• voted Majestic when his ‘random’ vote put the vote to JtG to 2, as you already spotted.
  • if there was a day to be absent it was this one. Either you were getting lynched or you weren’t and you’d be dictating the vote.
  • I see MP_ is suspicious of me. Good, I’m suspicious of him 😛

I left you, DERO (as last on the list) and Jack The Godfather (as #4 for Chipmunk ) last on purpose:

MP_ - who were you referring to earlier when you said evil hid on my wagon
DERO - why did you tag Baz in? And why have you generally offered so little in this game?
Jack The Godfather - what do you make of the early votes on you yesterday? Also why did you appear on the front foot against me this morning , only to later disappear
Why have I offered so little? It is because I have little to offer! Therefore I’m giving you everything I have. You should be grateful.

Ligma you Oakleigh bogan. Where is the best souva place in Oakleigh do you reckon?
Naurrrrrr

Not from Oakleigh, I’m in the north lol but the best gyros is when the NPL is on at Heidelberg United, **** south Melbourne and box hill.

Hopefully my gut was right haha 😬
As per my tags he was top of the list at the time of the deadline and nothing anyone said after did anything to sway that
My only hesitation is that he didn’t show up and I’d hate to have inadvertently hit a hidden flog or seer given who we have lost so far but I figured the former was ruled out by the outed flogs‘ posts anywauy

As per my tags he was top of the list at the time of the deadline and nothing anyone said after did anything to sway that
My only hesitation is that he didn’t show up and I’d hate to have inadvertently hit a hidden flog or seer given who we have lost so far but I figured the former was ruled out by the outed flogs‘ posts anywauy
Oh good so we can still blame you if he is one of the above 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Night 3 Results
Night 3

MWPP (Vigilante) - Killed by Mafia
eth-dog (Flog) - Killed by Wolves
dogs105 (Flog) - Killed by Serial Killer

Night 3

MWPP (Vigilante) - Killed by Mafia
eth-dog (Flog) - Killed by Wolves
dogs105 (Flog) - Killed by Serial Killer
Can’t believe they killed all the flogs!

BEaston is a naughty boy as per my gut feel and MWPP definitely taking my advice.

Back