BBL Match 42 The Knockout Adelaide Strikers v Perth Scorchers 1910hrs @ Perth Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t do much when the team gets gutted like it was. Got brought right back to the pack without our internationals and Turner

Don't know why I found the silence from the crowd so funny. Thought I was watching India lose a match in India.
There is something great when WA teams lose in Perth. Give them credit they are super passionate and they support hard, but Eagles/Freo, Wildcats in the NBL, Scorchers in the BBL losing at home, it's stunning to see the complete one sided crowds sink into their seats.

That was wild! I swear I spent 10 minutes trying to dial in my coffee grinder and Perth went from shoe-ins to ****ed.

Mate if it’s not too rude to ask, was yours in like a public setting like at an event or something similar etc?

Yep, it was at a workplace training, it's the worst thing that's ever happened to me :(

Pope definitely looks a promising player for Australia in the short forms at the very least.

Good to see two leggies going well in the one team.

Needs a bit of a bigger sample size before elevation to the national team. Wasn’t even playing for any team until halfway through the season if I’m not mistaken. But he performed well in the U19 WC final so he’s always had talent

Me neither...I feel like you should only be able to get it back in play in one motion.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
I also think the same, but then also think in the past when they didn't use the rope, you could lean on fence and catch that without going over, so it's probably evening up the playing field with the rope inside the fence.

There is something great when WA teams lose in Perth. Give them credit they are super passionate and they support hard, but Eagles/Freo, Wildcats in the NBL, Scorchers in the BBL losing at home, it's stunning to see the complete one sided crowds sink into their seats.
Think it’s just the contrast. You don’t get that with most Melbourne footy teams because it sounds the same for 90% of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pope was alright but come on, he bowled a few wronguns at tailenders

He made his name bowling wronguns in the U19s

He's had a good BBL though

Weatherald should have been motm

Sad to lose, but reading the thread after the game, it was hilarious to read the usual losers calling game over at around over five, then calling everyone “spuds”.
The understanding of cricket on this website is atrocious.
The concern around who the commentators are is really weird, especially on a website where people are doing commentary, but with no proven experience.

Hopefully Lloyd Pope can get back in to first class cricket on the back of this run, he had a lot of pressure on him as a teenager after taking 8/35 against England in the U19 World Cup he’s still only 24 (extremely young for a leg spinner)

Sad to lose, but reading the thread after the game, it was hilarious to read the usual losers calling game over at around over five, then calling everyone “spuds”.
The understanding of cricket on this website is atrocious.
The concern around who the commentators are is really weird, especially on a website where people are doing commentary, but with no proven experience.
it took win-viz until 15th over to have strikers ahead

Back