Belinda Emmett - Less than Perfect

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible song musically, but I suppose you cant really say too much against it considering the circumstances under which it came out.

You mite as well pal,u just made yourself look like a dill anyway.

What have u done recording wise lately ?

This song is basically a farewell gift from Belinda and was,in her words,
a labor of love.

How or why must you judge a gift ????????

You need to get a grip on whats real u wan koff

I would just like to say thanks to her and her family and hope that it serves them in the healing process.

^^^^^ I kant reed bogan riting, it herts mi i's.

Listen here nuff-nuff, if you had have actually read my post properly you would have realised that I was speaking from a purely musical standpoint - after all this is a MUSIC board. I realised the deeper significance of the song when I stated that 'you cant really say too much against it considering the circumstances under which it came out.'

Listen, I think your corrugated iron roof flying off your shanty in the rain. Quick, you 'mite' catch it!

I disagree. I may be painted as insensitive but if it is a bad song surely you are in the right to say so.

I haven't heard the song and I don't fully understand the cicumstances surrounding it. If it was made to properly release as any other artist then it should cop the fair criticism it deserves. The problem is though, peoples opinion of music gets far too personal.

You mite as well pal,u just made yourself look like a dill anyway.

What have u done recording wise lately ?

This song is basically a farewell gift from Belinda and was,in her words,
a labor of love.

How or why must you judge a gift ????????

You need to get a grip on whats real u wan koff

I would just like to say thanks to her and her family and hope that it serves them in the healing process.

Who looks the dill??

Worst post I've seen for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back