Streaming Below Deck

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed the first 15 minutes of last night's second episode of BDDU. I'll have to catch up on 7Plus.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gives off a bit of those vibes, I agree.

Not that there's anything wrong with that..
No, nothing wrong whatsoever. I just got a little confused when he was talking direct to camera about his technique to pick up women.

Bit of a weird one too, esp when he started talking about percentages.

Yep! mentioned a few pages back I was wondering if anyone who did this job was also a crap swimmer.
He obviously loves his job on boats.

Im trying to picture myself, if children somehow made me feel sick, nauseous and forced me to vomit on a semi-regular basis, would I still work at a school... :think:

Yeah I'm thinking how about no Scott.
Props to him then.

So confirming BDDU's regular timeslot. It IS THURSDAYS on 7Bravo at 8.30pm.

No more Wednesdays on Channel 7, I guess that was just for the opening episode, trying to get a new audience idk.

Suits me better, did not like the Wednesday timeslot as it clashed with MAFS and the DP.

3 episodes in on Med season 4 and I'm thinking Mila might be a prank that production is playing on the rest of the cast and she is in on it.

A real chef wouldn't be so calm about being demoted and having a 3rd stew take over, I felt very awkward just watching it.

And Travis seems like a bit of a flog, making it seem like he had it tough growing up in Perth.

mila-nachos-below-deck-1562946973125.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back