Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I see the GM role has been advertised. Might be a job share opportunity there for CM and Forest to straighten things up. Could split the $60k salary 50/50, set a desk up at the Camp in the timekeepers box on the wing. Long lunches twice a week at the Railway. Board meetings at the Golden Square hotel. Go rogue and establish a new BFNL based points system and shake up regional footy.

Twice a week? Bit unfair to double their current workload. 😉

But we can hang it on the hub anytime, for now let’s focus on the footy. Perfect day at the Camp, first time we have had anything like a sniff against Square for 20 years. Let’s hope we get a cracking game, looking forward to seeing how the boys respond to a flat result last week.

Castlemaine were more than respectable today. Instead of shitting on them falling short maybe acknowledge they've come a long way.

Maryborough on the other hand will be lucky to see out the season the way they went today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d say sandhurst will get a tap on the shoulder from their advisory committee (BFNL board ) this week and plead for them to take it easy on Maryborough next week.

Save themselves $10k and run the reserves around

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back