Bernie Vince.

Remove this Banner Ad

North are chasing Bernie.Would he be a good get for North.Dees offered him a 4 year deal.Im thinking if we offer a 3 year deal we could get Berinie.Crows want to move up the draft order so can we get a deal done.He has gone to the USA for holidays so lets see what happens.

North are chasing Bernie.Would he be a good get for North.Dees offered him a 4 year deal.Im thinking if we offer a 3 year deal we could get Berinie.Crows want to move up the draft order so can we get a deal done.He has gone to the USA for holidays so lets see what happens.
I very much doubt we are chasing him. The herald sun reported that we are one of a few options for him (the others being Melbourne and Essendon), but we were the least likely one, given that our pick 26 would not be enough to secure him. Well, given that we have made all the noise so far about NOT wanting to use that pick in any event, including us in that speculation seems to be just media fluff. Unless of course the Crows were keen on any of our tradable players, whose names are well known. However, that is also highly unlikely, given Vince is contracted for 1 more year, and the Crows aren't really hell bent on moving him on.

Has had one good a-grade year in 2009. Has been inconsistent since. On his day he is a game breaker but the gap between
His best and worst is too great for mine. Should be in him prime now so I can't see him
Improving our side all that much.

Has had one good a-grade year in 2009. Has been inconsistent since. On his day he is a game breaker but the gap between
His best and worst is too great for mine. Should be in him prime now so I can't see him
Improving our side all that much.

Agree with this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we could land nds and vince that would be huge for our midfield imo

my wife says YES.....i say no.....

my wife focusses on things such as good looks and muscle definition. i do not

Sounds like at least one of you lucked out then.

You wouldnt recruit both Vince and Dal Santo, that would be madness!

Would violate the no dickheads policy.

Is a tool.

And fat.

Doesnt run both ways.
As a good mate of Bernie's, I think you have no idea what your talking about. He's not a dickhead. I no for a fact that crows boys don't want him to go. Yeah his skin folds aren't great but he can play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back