Best AGS ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Marcellin and Assumption clearly have the best ovals. Marcellin's would probably have the edge.

Always bloody cold though at Consumption.

I always liked to come down to the city and play anywhere near a shop so we could get something to eat!

I used to love playing at Peninsula because we would get taken to Frankston for a feed.

Consumption would've had the nicest oval though except for that wind. Are the big pine trees still there?

Assumptions ground is a bit too small. PEGS main oval is nice but i believe Marcellin has the best ground with a better atmosphere and larger wings than most.

Surface wise it is Assumption by far

Other grounds allow school kids to run all over it

Assumptions main is sacred, only 1sts training and matches allowed on it

Its a tad small though

cant believe you ppl actually think assumption and pegs come close to marcellin!
anyone that doesnt think marcellins deck isnt the best, juts kidding yourself!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definately the Bulleen grounds by far....AFL clubs training on trinitys lower grounds proves that the bulleen site has the best grass in melbourne and with a natural source of water, in a nearby lake, environmentally effective also...

I go to Yarra and everytime we play at MGS the ground is in good nick, by far my fav!!!

clearly trinitys main oval and all its ground by a mile are the best proves it as melbourne and north melbourne train there an also argentina trained there when they came to australia last year. main oval would up there with the top 5 grounds in the state

Go to Peninsula and hate to say it but the ground is a disgrace at the moment, lots of sand all around the ground, and they still haven't removed the synthetic wicket. Don't understand it was looking fine at the end of last year but then when we get back to school its crap.

trinitys ground is awesome
i think camberwell play at something like gordan barnard lol
anyone know anything about it?

trinitys ground is awesome
i think camberwell play at something like gordan barnard lol
anyone know anything about it?
trinitys ground by far the best in the agsv would be in the top few in the state camberwells ground gordan barnard isnt the best heard the council banned people using it for a few weeks due to the poor condition it was in. It becomes really muddy in the middle and very patchy wouldnt feel safe to take my dog on a walk on that ground.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back