Best AGS ground

Remove this Banner Ad

trinitys ground by far the best in the agsv would be in the top few in the state camberwells ground gordan barnard isnt the best heard the council banned people using it for a few weeks due to the poor condition it was in. It becomes really muddy in the middle and very patchy wouldnt feel safe to take my dog on a walk on that ground.......
Wasn't on telly tonight though was it? Try Marcellin.
Best ground by a country mile (and looked pretty good too on the tube, with a bit of fresh paint over the lines).:thumbsu:

KilmoreBlue, i know you obviously love your school but please do us a favour and open your eyes. On the AGS thread aswell, you are saying some very silly things.

Jump back on the AGS thread and explain what "silly things" I have said. Everything I have mentioned is 100% fact. I will defend Ray Carroll and Assumption College.

remember though that when afl teams train at trinity, they use the lower ovals, where the surface isn't fantastic, but is bloody lengthy cos there is about five fields end on end and therefore useful, but they won't really train on the major ovals at trinity.

mind you, even though all the bulleen grounds are in a flood prone area, they are all beaut.

Jump back on the AGS thread and explain what "silly things" I have said. Everything I have mentioned is 100% fact. I will defend Ray Carroll and Assumption College.
Alright that's fair enough I'll cop that one as my mistake, but in saying ACK has the best ground in the comp, you'de have to admitt Marcellin and Trinity is lengths ahead?

1. Either oval at PEGS
2. Either oval at Trinity..

DAYLIGHT

The rest

PEGS beats trinity as PEGS is a little more closed off from the wind, surface wise Trinity pips it just but overal PEGS wins.

Assumption, Mentone, Marcellin & Trinity all easily have PEGs covered and no PEGS is not closed of from the Wind

re read my quote...

Gee whiz...

Considering surfaces and the like I narrow it down to two, PEGS and trinity... then the wind shielding is the deciding factor between the two... There are obviously better wind protected grounds but it was the decided between the two!

what about ground that provides the best atmosphere

doesnt the idea of the whole thread take that into consideration...

we are looking for "The Best" ground... that would just be a sub catagory

but on that sub catagory... I thought Pennisula was very imtimidating with the crowd gathering around the ground. I think due to the boarders the crowd numbers were always quite high, almost as if the school cancelled the last two classes to go and watch!

i cant comment on assumptions ground as i havnt been oyt there for a whle but my opinion is mareclin and trinity. Both groungs are awesome with good playing surfaces and good size about them.
i acnt believe that people even put pegs ground up there with these other two grounds. the ground may have good surface but not big enough. marcelin and trinity are also very good viewing grounds are situated nicely within there resected locations making them look the part.
best in order marcelin, trinity, mentone..(havnt seen kilmore)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back