Better than Burgo

Remove this Banner Ad

Players outside of VIC, placed courtesy of YouTube, FOX and BF!
1 – Melbourne: Jack Watts
2 – West Coast: Nicholas Naitanui
3 – Fremantle: Daniel Rich
4 – Port Adelaide: Tyrone Vickery
5 – Essendon: Michael Hurley
6 – Carlton: Jack Ziebell
7 – Brisbane: Chris Yarran
8 – Richmond: Hamish Hartlett
9 – North Melbourne: Sam Blease
10 – Adelaide: Lewis Johnstone
11 – Collingwood: Steele Sidebottom
12 – Sydney: Jackson Trengove
13 – St.Kilda: Tom Swift
14 – Western Bulldogs: Ayce Cordy
15 – Geelong: Steven Hill
16 – Hawthorn: Ryan Schoenmakers
17 – Melbourne: Jordan Lisle
18 – West Coast: Clancee Pearce
19 – Melbourne: Shaun McKernan
20 – West Coast: Luke Shuey
21 – Fremantle: Neville Jetta
22 - Port Adelaide: Jordan Roughead
23 – Essendon: Ash Smith
24 – Fremantle: Jarrad Blight
25 – Brisbane: Mitch Robinson
26 – Richmond: Nick Heyne
27 – North Melbourne: James Strauss
28 – Adelaide: Rhys O’Keefe
29 – Collingwood: Michael Walters
30 – Sydney: Matthew Broadbent
31 – Western Bulldogs: Tom Lynch
32 – Western Bulldogs: Riley Milne
33 – Geelong: Aaron Cornelius
34 – Hawthorn: Liam Jones
35 – Melbourne: Nick Suban
36 – West Coast: Matt DeBoer
37 – Fremantle: Kade Klemke
38 – Port Adelaide: Paul Cahill
39 – Geelong: Mitch Brown
40 – Carlton: David Zaharakis
41 – Brisbane: Tom Rockliff
42 – Richmond: Dayne Beams
43 – Kangaroos: Dan Hannerbury
44 – Adelaide: Sam Wright
45 – Collingwood: Phil Davis
46 – Collingwood: Bryce Carroll
47 – St.Kilda: Jordan Jones
48 – St.Kilda: Rory Sloane
49 – Geelong: Mitch Banner
50 – Hawthorn: Tim Ruffles

To keep up with the trend on Bigfooty, I thought I should 're-do' my PD. However I have only made minor changes within the top 10.

I feel McKernan will be a big slider, even from where I have him. Was almost dropped from the Cannons side (apparently) and TBH, I don't see anything special about him anyway. Polled about 8 or so votes in thier BnF and played more than 10 games.

Cahill, Beams, Davis, Carroll, Sloane, Banner and Ruffles most likely will be outside the Top 50 to rookie selections, however I rate them where they are. Jones is one I find very hard to place, as with McKernan I struggle to find anything 'special' about him and probably rate some of his less fancied team mates higher than him, however the general concensus is that he is a Top 50 selection with the two WA clubs and St.Kilda being hungry for his services

Good work with this top 50, I agree roughly with where most players are placed. I think the right 'sliders' have been identified.

Suban, Heyne, Cornelius and depending on who you ask Rockliff, Zaharakis and Banner are the ones you are talking about. Correct?

Suban, Heyne, Cornelius and depending on who you ask Rockliff, Zaharakis and Banner are the ones you are talking about. Correct?
Pretty much. Could even add Smith and Robinson to that list.

Our top 35's would pretty much agree, perhaps one or two names different but I think you've done a good job with your list there. I agree with Better than Burgo!!!

Comments on McKernan are interesting too, he certainly looked disinterested after the carnival. It can be a b!tch playin in crap sides I suppose but his body language and attitude werent good, I wouldnt be surprised if the Cannons considered dropping him at some stage.

Pretty much. Could even add Smith and Robinson to that list.

Our top 35's would pretty much agree, perhaps one or two names different but I think you've done a good job with your list there. I agree with Better than Burgo!!!

Comments on McKernan are interesting too, he certainly looked disinterested after the carnival. It can be a b!tch playin in crap sides I suppose but his body language and attitude werent good, I wouldnt be surprised if the Cannons considered dropping him at some stage.
was told to play with heart or piss dont believe he responded to well

hmm ethier i recon carlton will go for kp type of player not a midfeiler
ethier it will be hurly trengrove yarren or mckernen maybe sidebottom dont see anyone else going there

i really hope collingwood will get rory sloane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back