Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Generally thought bet365 had high limits and didn't restrict. Was generally wrong:

"Following a review of your account, we regret to inform you that we are no longer able to offer you our telephone betting service and whilst our online service remains available to you, betting restrictions will be applied on any future bets placed with the exception of minimum bet limits for NSW thoroughbred races."

Generally thought bet365 had high limits and didn't restrict. Was generally wrong:

"Following a review of your account, we regret to inform you that we are no longer able to offer you our telephone betting service and whilst our online service remains available to you, betting restrictions will be applied on any future bets placed with the exception of minimum bet limits for NSW thoroughbred races."

Bet $3.65 are the worst there is. They are a genuine stain on the industry.

William Hill are not much better, I reckon I lost 20k with centre bet, then won say 5k back and I am down to $30 line bets. When I was losing I was a vip, which was odd as I was getting limited everywhere else, but could not buy a win at wh.

In short only pinnacle or betfair will have you if you win. All the Australian books will roll out the red carpet if you are a loser, first sign of being a winner (or even a chance of being a winner) your done ie bet limits that small that you needn't bother, or just a straight up we have shut your account and transferred your money (bookmaker!).

In short only pinnacle or betfair will have you if you win. All the Australian books will roll out the red carpet if you are a loser, first sign of being a winner (or even a chance of being a winner) your done ie bet limits that small that you needn't bother, or just a straight up we have shut your account and transferred your money (bookmaker!).

TS will have you

Bet $3.65 are the worst there is. They are a genuine stain on the industry.
Mostly see racing punters say this, they generally let you win a bit on sports before they close you down unless you're rorting them somehow. There are much worse books in this regard, 365 one of the better ones IMO. Had more than enough time to find a few back up accounts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turnover Charge rule for BF lifted from 50 meetings pw to 1,000 pw. Also more In Play meetings for harness.

Excellent news and a strong sign they need to encourage traders to stay active for liquid markets

Does anyone know why when I put my $50 bonus bet on something that's $2 odds the estimated return says $100 and not $50? This only seems to happen with Ladbrokes, surely they don't include the stake if it was to win?

Is this just an error on their part?

Does anyone know why when I put my $50 bonus bet on something that's $2 odds the estimated return says $100 and not $50? This only seems to happen with Ladbrokes, surely they don't include the stake if it was to win?

Is this just an error on their part?

Yup - you'll only get the $50 back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back