Game Day Bevo's Might Bulldogs vs Teeny-Tiny Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finally moved on from last week. It's a new week. Big Friday night game against an improved Tiges. Should be a cracker. Win the next 4 and you never ******* know with this team.

Dogs by 14.

Surprisingly confident this week. Last week we were cruising to victory until we lost our entire defence. Tigers have been a shadow this year, and they hate having to travel to Marvel, its their nemesis.

40 point win to springboard us back into a solid finals race.

As an act of devotion I've picked Richmond this week. What a sacrifice, but it should get us over the line.

Last week's loss was all on me. I tipped us to win. Humblest apologies.

I have confidence. We haven’t played to our capabilities for most of the year but we’ve got the job done against the not so good teams. 7 wins, 1 loss, percentage of 138 this year against the current bottom 8. Only Collingwood at 8-0 have a better record against those teams.

Almost season over if we go down tonight but I don’t think we’ll have to worry about it.

I think we'll win, but this is as much excitement as can be afforded.

Stephen Colbert GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m on board with this positivity thing. I can’t see how we can lose.This is the week when Scott, VDM and Duryea deliver in spades on the potential the MC see in them. And with two key performers back in defence the system will work as the brains trust always envisaged it working and Tiggers will be held to a losing score. Go Dogs

Im not in the dumps.

Im this boards little ray of sunshine poking through its oppressive gray clouds of negativity.

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

The young fella and I will be there !! Hopefully a good game and result !!

Positivity! Naughton to have a game reminiscent to the 2019 clash where he tore them to shreds. Expecting Marra to bounce back also after a quiet one. Was in good nick in the games prior.

The ins of Jones and Richards in defence cancels out what we lost last week and them some.

..and the Tigers record at Marvel is trash as everyone knows.

We'll win and win well. 7+ goals.

This is the classic Bulldogs game, when they have killed off any remaining optimism and the season looks cooked, they will probably come out and play well and suck us all back in.
We crap ourselves whenever we can go too 4 or do something good like that, but as that is long gone, expect a win.

Been following the dogs for about 40 years, seen this forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back