BF Emerging Star Round 10 Nom Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lonergan or Morton will probably get it with ONE alright game...both in losing sides.

Be disappointed if Nathan J. Brown doesn't get it before those two players people outside the club have never heard of!

Lonergan or Morton will probably get it with ONE alright game...both in losing sides.

Be disappointed if Nathan J. Brown doesn't get it before those two players people outside the club have never heard of!
The only reason people outside Collingwood have heard of Brown is because Collingwood supporters on this forum never shut up about him esp when it comes to Rising star nomination time.

Lonergan played in a 5 point loss in a team that on paper should have been beaten by about 12 goals.

He was palying in one of the worst midfields in recent times and still finished with 10 contested possies and 8 tackles. To suggest his efforts should be diminished because the team he played for happened to lose is ludicrous.

If people have never heard of either of those players they should perhaps refrain from voting on the award as the obviously haven't given any attention to other clubs.

Get Stuffed, Lonergan has played more than 1 good game he has been one of our best youngsters this year. Morton has done well given his chances. Stop being so biased Lonie.

Nathan J. Brown surely.

I don't care how many uncontested possesions David Myers had or Kyle Riemers' stupid orange boots or Sam Lonergan, whatever he managed with 15 touches.

Nathan J. Brown should've got this in round 1.

I'll vote Brown probably for consistency, but it was definitely not his best match. I'm a bit disappointed some are diminishing Lonergan and others efforts, Lonergan was outstanding any truly impartial viewer could notice, has been improving all season after a hamstring (?) injury, a worthy nominee, just probably not 'the' standout game to win it with. Brown only just over Lonergan. Urquhart and Armfield were also good.

how good is robbie gray, man i like the way he plays and would love him at the eagles.

hes so good at evading tackles and just has that bit of X-factor about him.

he'll be a great player for port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back