Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn i tried to trade up for o'sullivan but 2 mid 2nds and a 3rd was not enough, one day ill get one of the best defenders in a draft, at least Mckercher will prob have Def status for like 18 months and should come in just in time for Young to become a perma mid :D .

No matter what pick we're up to late at night, I'll always be at "cricket training" and "stuck in floods" no matter what.

Apparently.
Gonna suck one day if u actually do get stuck in floods again, no one will believe you itll be like the boy who cried wolf. SES will be like is this Flaps? Pretty sure you're at cricket training. Then youll be stranded on a roof for 4 days waiting for the waters to go down.

Gonna suck one day if u actually do get stuck in floods again, no one will believe you itll be like the boy who cried wolf. SES will be like is this Flaps? Pretty sure you're at cricket training. Then youll be stranded on a roof for 4 days waiting for the waters to go down.
The thing is, I never cried wolf. It happened once.

I have no idea how it escalated into what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would hazard a guess and say it is because Zim^zuM is (in the nicest, nicest possible way) an idiot
Wow.

It really simple really. Someone in the other draft said they will get their pick done after cricket training. Then flaps was up, taking an extraordinary amount of time. I panicked. Wanted to get the heat off him so said he also has cricket training as that was deemed acceptable.

So I'm just protecting flaps

Only advice I can think of is always carry a life jacket. A bit like Melbourne where if the forecast is 30+ still have a jacket in the car
it is a bit of an aside, but an interesting consideration - what things do you always carry in your car? I always have a fly-rod, my golf bag, and a bottle of whisky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back