Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

sry guys i gotta do some other stuff ill be back around 1030-11 AEST to make my pick, sry that im gonna hold the draft up for a few hrs, i need to talk to flaps before my pick too so just letting u know i wont be on to pick til later tonight as i have some urgent stuff to do. Making good time anyways so prob no biggie.

sry guys i gotta do some other stuff ill be back around 1030-11 AEST to make my pick, sry that im gonna hold the draft up for a few hrs, i need to talk to flaps before my pick too so just letting u know i wont be on to pick til later tonight as i have some urgent stuff to do. Making good time anyways so prob no biggie.

I think Zim^zuM forgot he had two picks anyway or didn’t press confirm. Idk.

I’m putting Issac Cumming or James Jordan on the trade block if anyone can trade me Tholstrup. You draft and send him my way and you can have your choice of these two chaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, was desperate to get good ruck depth and I was worried I'd miss out by 1

Good call when the difference is no ruck in such a hard to fill roll. It’s a heart breaker when your ruck goes 1 pick before you. Old mate deeman87 stole Conway from me and I’ve spent 2 years trying to get him back.

Meanwhile Drew makes some ground and if he wasn’t after a ruck anyway it’s good business by him.

Rockford Wise Guy Sam Thanks for arranging pick swaps in UF. I got my man.:)
i almost took him, i was trying to decide for like an hr between him and wilson, i rly wanted him tbh, handcuff to conway, wouldve been ideal but lets face it i have 4 rucks and it isnt my biggest need. Much prefer a half back who can actually get the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back