Media BFFL Pre-Season Chit-Chat Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

When does the draft start actually? I was looking on the site you can pre select picks but can you limit the list to say 20?

We have to wait for Cotch to sign on so we can get the draft order right.

Not 100% sure how the whole UF works, Zim^zuM you know?

When does the draft start actually? I was looking on the site you can pre select picks but can you limit the list to say 20?
Draft is starting on the 12th. Why would you want to limit the list to 20? You used to need able to in the old format but doesnt look like you can anymore

We have to wait for Cotch to sign on so we can get the draft order right.

Not 100% sure how the whole UF works, Zim^zuM you know?

I wouldn't set any rankings as yet. Reason being from memory on one of my drafts the default set up was "auto pick on" which we want it off for now especially until you newbies get a handle of things. Because of this my first pick was used on a player I didnt want because I didnt realise it was on. And we cant check if its the same yet because the draft day helper isnt available.

Setting a ranking list this early is difficult. Because if your 16th in the draft no doubt your first 15 on your list may be taken anyways and you might not want Deledio and Petrie as your picks. Also your train of thought can change quickly. You might have your eye on player x for your first pick but 5 rucks go and you then change to a ruck. The ranking are more for auto picks. The important thing is to make sure your auto pick is off

Have you even thought about a Live draft? Would it be that hard to get everyone online at the same time. I think if you give people enough notice than it shouldn't be that hard to do.
Draft would be done in just over an hour then
Try 5 hourw did one last year with less teams..went till 3am

Try 5 hourw did one last year with less teams..went till 3am

It's funny how people always think these live drafts go quick. Say you have 16 clubs with 30 players thats 480 player. Now say we average that out to 30 seconds a pick due to lag, thinking, pissing thats 240 minutes, 4 hours. Take a minute a pick thats 8 hours. The people before you esp after a few rounds will take who you want so you have to think about who you want to take instead

I dont think its extreme. It's a proper keeper league where you can build a squad. IMO you either do the extreme or do a season by season league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back