BigFooty - AFL Dream Team Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

OldSchool said:
We should be able to run two comps so if anyone else is interested then let us know.

I'll enter too, hopefully we can get enough people to be able to run 2 leagues.

The Competition is now open. Stand by for details of our leagues.

Note: I am making an attempt to somewhat seperate the leagues into players who have played in the DT before and those who have not. This is to help keep competition as even as possible. If you have played before and haven't received a pm about this, pm myself or rocco jones.

PS. Bear in mind that the bulldogs board winner of this comp will be the one who scores the best season total overall from one of our leagues. The leagues themselves primarily are to keep it interesting along the way.

Also, there has been some mention of people being worried about leagues being filled. There is enough room for everyone who wants to play in one of our leagues. We can basically create as many leagues as we need. and if we don't have a perfect multiple of 16 (almost inevitable), it just means that the remaining places will be filled randomly by the system. Only dogs board contributors will be eligible to take our "Dogs board championship".

gridlocked said:
Come on lets go.

Im ready to pick my team.

Anyone who wants to set their team up immediately doesn't have to wait for our leagues to be created. It will be possible to switch into one of our leagues after they have been created. We will have a league code posted here pretty shortly though.

We have been requesting that competitors stick to a theme of naming their team after a no longer existing sporting team. Its not a requirement or anything, just a bit of fun. You will be able to see which names in your league are already being used, but here is a list of the teams from our second league that have already been named. For organisation purposes it would be good if we didn't have any doubling up across our leagues.

1. Footscray J.U.S.T.
2. Perth Heat
3. Newtown Jets
4. Western Reds
5. University
6. Sth Melb Hellas
7. Eastside Spectres
8. Nth Melb Giants
9. Rockford Peaches
10. Melbourne Monarchs

PS. I would like somebody who is in the "458135" league to provide and maintain a list of that leagues teams as well. More broadly i will need a "administrator" from that league (and any subsequent leagues we create) to assist me throughout the season. So, I need a volunteer please. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Football Kingz are in.

And not getting ahead of myself but I will win :) I have also persuaded The Flying Egg not to join which is a positive as he was the top ranked Western Bulldogs fan in the country last season.

Bulldog1954 said:
The Football Kingz are in.

And not getting ahead of myself but I will win :) I have also persuaded The Flying Egg not to join which is a positive as he was the top ranked Western Bulldogs fan in the country last season.
You're a champion.

I bow my head to both you and your brother.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back