MVP Bigfooty Blues POTY Rd 13 v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Judd (easily)
4. Robinson - looked dangerous at times and had Hodge mindful that he was around
3. Gibbs - mostly for his clearances
2. Levi - for his unbelievable new found accuracy
1. Rowe - great heart

Unlucky - Carrots (for working to his max), Murph (who kept going but was a little off IMO), Yazza (little run but looked like a genuine defender), and it was good to see Waite improve a lot

I thought we had them and expected us to run over them once we hit the front. After we lost Jamo and Hendo I took the $1.24 about Hawthorn (as you could never have predicted Levi and Robo kicking 7gl) and had kissed that money goodbye.

5. Judd - Brought his A-game from the start. Is looking the fittest he has for a couple of years.
4. Casboult - Best forward on the ground & I loved his chasing when he didn't have the ball.
3. Gibbs -15 of his 23 possessions were contested, 9 clearances (game high), really worked hard in the contest.
2. Robinson - 3 goals from HFF & his aggression kept the Hawks on notice. I think his future lies in the forward line, with his marking & accurate kicking.
1. Rowe - Led the defence like a veteran & I thought he had the better of Roughead on the night.

BNB - Casboult - So wrapped to see him get some scoreboard reward. If he can kick goals on a relatively consistent basis he will quickly be among the better forwards in the competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back