L McPharlin
N Thompson
A Davey
T Hawkins
J Akermanis
M Hahn
J Riewoldt
C Johns

Not happy that we get this dud in our league, he wont even average 1700 this year and probably is one of those guys that wont even check his team, i mean look at his backline

N Basset - is his best backman
D Merret - fullback
J Roughhead -2nd best backman
J Brennan - inconsistant
H O'Brien - key position player
C Wight -injured i think
S Prestigiacomo -injured and dont need to say more
M Maguire -injured and doesnt score much
A Welsh - injured

not to mention he must have a lot of cash on that bench. I say we all try and convince him to delete his team in the coaches box lol.

Not happy that we get this dud in our league, he wont even average 1700 this year and probably is one of those guys that wont even check his team, i mean look at his backline

D Merret - fullback
J Brennan - inconsistant
C Wight -injured i think
A Welsh - injured

not to mention he must have a lot of cash on that bench. I say we all try and convince him to delete his team in the coaches box lol.

Can you actually delete/remove a team from the league now? Sadly I don't think u can. Damn you Borgy and your last minute changes ;)

D Merret - fullback
J Brennan - inconsistant
C Wight -injured i think
A Welsh - injured

Is it possible to withdraw from a league and go to a different one? If so we could get borgy back in. And what happened to the team scoring 0?

Is it possible to withdraw from a league and go to a different one? If so we could get borgy back in. And what happened to the team scoring 0?

I was looking around elagues and i couldn't see anywhere to change leagues but maybe if this guy got his team deleted that would free up a spot and then borgy could join.

Div. 1. Randoms in your league whose to blame? You guys for not making sure you had 16 full teams entered ahhahahaha. Div. 3 is looking incredibly strong happy i'm in it instead of this shambles we call "Div. 1"

Can you guys confirm the 2 teams that are no longer in Div 1 and I will disclude them from the Cup (disclude, is that a word??) :D
i think you're referring to 'exclude' them from the cup...
when i asked, people didn't know anything about this so called cup.:confused:

the zero scoring team was re-instated into our div 6... i'm not sure if the owner will return to that team or just set up a new one, so our league is now messed up. i'd rather have a random.

exclude haha, of course

Thats just one of those 'mind goes completely AWOL' moments :eek:

I am the runner of the Cup, there is a thread on the SC Leagues board... will start Round 3 (I think that was decided...)

exclude haha, of course

Thats just one of those 'mind goes completely AWOL' moments :eek:

I am the runner of the Cup, there is a thread on the SC Leagues board... will start Round 3 (I think that was decided...)
might have a problem with those zero scoring incomplete teams.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you guys confirm the 2 teams that are no longer in Div 1 and I will disclude them from the Cup (disclude, is that a word??) :D
I think one is only out. I don't understand how PAFCsince1870 still has a team in there without 30 players (Boak 4 Brownlow) and scored 0, but borgy apparently lost his team for the same. Or am I missing something here?

I think one is only out. I don't understand how PAFCsince1870 still has a team in there without 30 players (Boak 4 Brownlow) and scored 0, but borgy apparently lost his team for the same. Or am I missing something here?
i'm assuming you're saying that not all teams were re-instated?

i just know that there was 1 team in each of my DT and SC divs that were removed from our leagues last night, then an hour or two later, they were put back in... and given zero scores. 1 of the zero scoring teams didn't even have a midfield.

Who knows what is going on, seems weird that he has 30 man team but gets a 0.....so just have to live with it I guess. I guess a few people will have learned not to fiddle with your team so close to the lockout. Is it fair? Of course not but what can you do.

As for Strauchanie-for-pm, grow up.

So whos trading this week?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Seriously guys would be very disapointed if anyone even considered it (unless long term injury, and even then...).

This is Div1, im really hoping everyone in this league has a grasp on the best way to maximise the value of every trade. Everytime i read a trading stanton, symes, mattner, ellis, hall, blah, blah, blah on the main board i cringe. DONT GET SUCKED IN BY THE 10 YEAR OLDS LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So whos trading this week?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Seriously guys would be very disapointed if anyone even considered it (unless long term injury, and even then...).

This is Div1, im really hoping everyone in this league has a grasp on the best way to maximise the value of every trade. Everytime i read a trading stanton, symes, mattner, ellis, hall, blah, blah, blah on the main board i cringe. DONT GET SUCKED IN BY THE 10 YEAR OLDS LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trading next week for sure.
Stanton i'll probably hold onto, unless I free up cash to get to Dal Santo.
Mattner was ok in SC.
Hall i'll keep the faith as well.

Deledio/S Johnson if one of them scores under 50, then BJ comes in.

I'm trading next week for sure.
Stanton i'll probably hold onto, unless I free up cash to get to Dal Santo.
Mattner was ok in SC.
Hall i'll keep the faith as well.

Deledio/S Johnson if one of them scores under 50, then BJ comes in.

why didnt u just have BJ form the start? (im assuming u have bank roll funding this trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back