BigFooty Div. 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how did we all go last year?

Do we have the talent amongst us to challenge for a top 10 league placing?

I can't recall exactly where I came last year and am unable to find out it seems, but I know it was either 37th, 52nd or 60 something? I know its pretty vague, but it was 6 months ago lol.

Anyways, hope we can give it a shake. Good luck to all.

Can everyone see what I've done with the Signature at the base of my posts - I have put a link to the discussion threads (and one to the private forum) of the DT and SC leagues I have joined.

Everyone can do this (you don't have to though) - I know that for my own purposes, I need to have quick access to boards / threads / posts and this sort of thing is very handy.

I went into mybigfooty and edited my signature (top of left column) adding links - if anyone does want help with anything like that - just PM me

Just one more team to join the league..

how long do we wait before we think of alternate players? I would hate for our league to get allocated a random who ends up ranked 150,000th...

Team Name Coach
1. WABOFI Ben - Barry_Dawson
2. Philzbombers Philip - Philzsay
3. richmond tigers mark - Daniel's Mate
4. Frontline Dean - SuperCrows
5. Team Mo' damien - Team Mo'
6. Sir Donkalot's Men Peter - D0nk
7. Kildonan's Crew Anthony - Kildonan
8. Rucking Idiots David - Tigerrific
9. Macca's Magic Sam - xaviernut
10. Pie Man Ali - pieman123
11. COLLINGW08D Mathew - Pie Legend
12. TigerArmy Gilbert - Yellow n Black
13. The Kidd's Crew... Billy - Billy The Kidd
14. Newta's Scoota's Tom - Strachanie-for-pm
15. GFC Premiers 2007 Steve - PowerOfThePussy
16. corndoggy dawgz Ross - The Fever

A guy private messaged me. He came around 350 last year i think can't remember the name so he will be added to the league. The code has been given to him :thumbsu:

Ok so can you or the bigfooy user himself post his user name so i can add him to the list in the opening post.

EDIT is it The Fever?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you see the link that says private forum in my signature ?

Click on that and if you are a member it will take you there and then you can read or post away in our private forum. If you are not a member it wont allow you to enter.

PM if you are not a member

Can you see the link that says private forum in my signature ?

Click on that and if you are a member it will take you there and then you can read or post away in our private forum. If you are not a member it wont allow you to enter.

PM if you are not a member

:eek::eek:
Can you get forums running for other divisions :p;)

:eek::eek:
Can you get forums running for other divisions :p;)

I've been told to learn to walk before I run, I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I am in the process of trying to get several different improvements happening and have been since early February.

The admin people have been quite good - setting up the forums for DT / leagues and SC / leagues. I convinced them to set up a private forum and tried to get one for each league. The one this league has ATM is a prototype and I expect that next year we all will get them.

Also next year there will be an organised competition and a perpetual trophy for DT and SC leagues in a club challenge and other innovations.

We simply need to prove to them (admin) that there is a market (demand) for these things.

I've been told to learn to walk before I run, I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I am in the process of trying to get several different improvements happening and have been since early February.

The admin people have been quite good - setting up the forums for DT / leagues and SC / leagues. I convinced them to set up a private forum and tried to get one for each league. The one this league has ATM is a prototype and I expect that next year we all will get them.

Also next year there will be an organised competition and a perpetual trophy for DT and SC leagues in a club challenge and other innovations.

We simply need to prove to them (admin) that there is a market (demand) for these things.

Cool, sounds good. :thumbsu::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back