Jolldo87

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
MUFC
This thread is for Div 23 invitees ONLY or those who were invited to a higher league and missed out.

If you have posted your interest in one of the two league request threads, you will be placed in a league:

-New members thread is here

-Existing BigFooty league members from 2011 thread is here

All Divisions will consist of 18 members and once the current one is filled the next one will then be formed.

Member's Role:

1. Post your 2012 team name in this thread to confirm your acceptance. You will not receive the league code unless you do this.
2. Wait for a PM from Jolldo.
3. Join the league on the Dream Team site & state your BF Username in the coaches box.
4. If you decide to change your team name please post that change in this thread

BigFooty Name - Team Name
Sandola - Rolling Thunder
Blue and Silver - Blue and Silver
boof82 - M Team
WynyardCat - Rabbitcats
ArtVandelay - TheOpposite
Catmagic - Blue and White
BoshtrichBurger - Goal Sneekers
Kazubai - more coffee please
Big Moose - Dark Horse Thunder
Chris25 - Fighting Mongooses
Rylix - The Omnomnoms
ScorpAzz - PurpLe NurPle
W.C. Fry - Kingsofthebiggame
Crankyhawk - madhawks
johno686 - Johno’sAllStars
HankCrawford - buddy delicious
jonoman89 - Bayside Blues
juddy_Like - Boner Patrol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 spots left then move onto Div 24.

Atm, Stat_Machine doesn't have a spot due to not posting his team name and ArtVandelay doesn't either due to not sending me his email address.

Hi Jolldo87

Should i put my email address in here?
I dont seem to have the option to email you / or pm you. Not sure if thats because I only just joined up.

thanks

Hi Jolldo87

Should i put my email address in here?
I dont seem to have the option to email you / or pm you. Not sure if thats because I only just joined up.

thanks

Yeah, it'll be because you're new. Just post it in this thread, i'll send you the email and you can delete your post if you don't want your email address to stay on the forum. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back