BigFooty DT Division 23 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Erm, you emailed me, I assumed you knew my team name. Sydney Eels.

Kind of slack to forfeit my spot considering I DID post in this thread...

You sent me your 2011 team name. The PM said post your 2012 team name. The OP says it as well. 25 leagues have been filled, 450 people have followed the instructions correctly. Not my fault.

You sent me your 2011 team name. The PM said post your 2012 team name. The OP says it as well. 25 leagues have been filled, 450 people have followed the instructions correctly. Not my fault.

I haven't changed my name, and even so, the name you have recorded at the start of this thread would be my 2011 name, you don't exactly need my 2012 name in order to send me a code. But whatever.

We need to collect Team ID's for the BigFooty DT Ladder. The easiest way to collect the TIDs is for a member of each league to post up the 18 TIDs from their League. To do this simply hover over each team's name and the url that it links to will have the correct TID in it.

If you could let us know which user corresponds to each TID that would be much appreciated.

2012 Division 23 players.

Can you please login to Dream Team and find the IDs for all teams in your league from last year? Easiest way is to go to the ladder and hover over each name, look at the URL and find the number in it. This will make it far easier for me to sort out leagues for 2013.

Cheers

SJ

2012 Division 23 players.

Can you please login to Dream Team and find the IDs for all teams in your league from last year? Easiest way is to go to the ladder and hover over each name, look at the URL and find the number in it. This will make it far easier for me to sort out leagues for 2013.

Cheers

SJ
You mean the numbers at the end of the URL or...?

You want the numbers only? And to be PM'd to you or posted here?

I have the site open at the moment.
Numbers linked with BigFooty names/team names from the OP if possible. Can be posted here.

The Omnomnoms- 17244
HankCrawford FC- 5886
TheOpposite- 32129
PorpLe NurPle- 66598
Bayside Blues- 38905
KingsOfTheBigGame- 4841
Rabbitcats- 11963
more coffee please- 76026
Boner Patrol- 2579
madhawks- 18493
Dark Horse Thunder- 424
Blue and White- 22788