Jolldo87

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
MUFC
This thread is for Div 25 invitees ONLY or those who were invited to a higher league and missed out.

If you have posted your interest in one of the two league request threads, you will be placed in a league:

-New members thread is here

-Existing BigFooty league members from 2011 thread is here

All Divisions will consist of 18 members and once the current one is filled the next one will then be formed.

Member's Role:

1. Post your 2012 team name in this thread to confirm your acceptance. You will not receive the league code unless you do this.
2. Wait for a PM from Jolldo.
3. Join the league on the Dream Team site & state your BF Username in the coaches box.
4. If you decide to change your team name please post that change in this thread

BigFooty Name - Team Name
dazbroncos - Dazbroncos
Babylove - Babylove’s Boys
St Bongo - The Bongo Boys
all star cats - Not finished yet!
inyourfacedunk - Boyds Busted Nose
Stevedinga - Spitta's joeys
Martin_Riewoldt - Rota7
Covvy - DreamStars
CJApples87 - Apples Footy Club
screech - Wedge is. Bettongs
shirtfront_wa - Smugglers Punt
Kailon - Mugs Away
Juryduty - Juryduty
TigerStyle - The Prime Cuts
benz1 Ben’s - Battlers
v8mojo - Cheesysticks
eastaugh36 - Craig Percy INC
mickpre12 - micks mob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

interesting week. popular mids blew their loads with high 130's. rookies proved they were ever reliable 50/50's and will need better checking by myself in future years. with missed 170 pts on the bench. a lost 20 pts in the ruck strategy and few mid pricers not jumping up i think my score this week was a pass mark only just. though with the inefficiencies unfortunately will have to trade this week to make my side keep up. how were others on their initial team?

We need to collect Team ID's for the BigFooty DT Ladder. The easiest way to collect the TIDs is for a member of each league to post up the 18 TIDs from their League. To do this simply hover over each team's name and the url that it links to will have the correct TID in it.

If you could let us know which user corresponds to each TID that would be much appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back