Podcast Bigfooty Podcast now seeking Volunteers for Cricket Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who's involved in the podcast - what do you think of doing the pilot on Thursday this week rather than Wednesday? The 3rd ODI (assuming it isn't washed out) is on tomorrow and it'd be a perfect platform to give the group something to talk about that's fresh in their minds.

Anyone who's involved in the podcast - what do you think of doing the pilot on Thursday this week rather than Wednesday? The 3rd ODI (assuming it isn't washed out) is on tomorrow and it'd be a perfect platform to give the group something to talk about that's fresh in their minds.
I'm ok with that if it suits.

Fine by me too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this still open to volunteers? Wouldn't mind having a chat about Cricket & could also do a few impersonations etc for a bit of fun if your interested?

Is this still open to volunteers? Wouldn't mind having a chat about Cricket & could also do a few impersonations etc for a bit of fun if your interested?

We'll get in touch mate, always nice to have guests!

Hi,

if you guys want a Queenslander on (considering we just won the Ryobi Cup), I'd be willing to give it a go.

I do the Bay 13 flogcasts most weeks so I already have experience on this.

Don't get thorne89 on as a guest, his voice breaks.

Pfft. The only thing my voice breaks is the hearts of girls all around the nation. And yes, maybe a couple of laws in Jerusalem. That was one crazy Yom Kippur!

Our fearless leader is out tonight and won't be available to help us preview the second test. If there's anyone who'd like to come on and show the rest of us plebs up with their astounding knowledge and incredible wit, we record at 9.30pm AEDST, so let us know if you're interested.

Our fearless leader is out tonight and won't be available to help us preview the second test. If there's anyone who'd like to come on and show the rest of us plebs up with their astounding knowledge and incredible wit, we record at 9.30pm AEDST, so let us know if you're interested.

You lost me at "fearless leader". :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back