Media Black, Red and Yellow

Should the Bandits be forced to change their colours?

• Yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly, let me say that I'm surprised, shocked, amazed and DISAPPOINTED it taken this long for this issue to come to light.

I'm appauled that one of the most blatant rip-offs has occured and NOT ONE OF YOU has had the balls to speak up in defence of the Las Vegas Bears.

I'm also DISGUSTED that Bearly Legal has decided to tongue the bumhole of Juggs rather that focus on the BIG ISSUE that faces their club.

Let us go back to the beginning of the season.

The Bears are back and they've got a new lease on life. New players, new logo, new everything.

The jumper is revealed to be this rather spiffy number:
alof83.png

The colours are unique to the league at this point until the nongs from the Bombers decide that they can't recruit anyone with their jumper.

So what do they add to their black and red number?

Blue? No.

Purple? Uh uh.

YELLOW? Don't say it's ******* yellow, Frankston!

YES, IT'S ******* YELLOW!

wvvi.png

So now we have two sides whose home jumpers are red, black and yellow.

What an utter utensil up.

Who let this through? okeydoke7?

A 12 team competition and through incompetence and no doubt some sort of mental deficiency we now have TWO TEAMS WITH THE SAME COLOURS.

I'm demanding that the Bandits change their colours to something different. We can't have two sides with the same colours and since the Bears had them first, it's a no brainer.

Make it happen, Boys Club.

The decision to drop the traditional moniker screams of insecurity - an all yellow jumper seems apt

The decision to drop the traditional moniker screams of insecurity - an all yellow jumper seems apt

How about this:
1497ac5.jpg

The white of surrender with the yellow stripe of cowardice up the middle.

Seems apt to me.

If pantskyle puts in a request, I'd be happy to second that motion.

This needs to change.

I was about to end our friendship as I thought you were again putting the boot in. Instead you have earned a Bear Claw for niceness towards the Bears.

Now for my thoughts on this.

THIS IS A BLATANT RIP OFF OF THE BEARS, I DEMAND THIS IS CHANGED ASAP. GET YOUR OWN COLOURS YOU DOGS OR I WILL SUE THE * OUT OF YOU.

You have been served Bandit. Change it or prepare for the worst.

******* Baghdad trying to copy us, how about instead of stealing our colours, you can steal some of our losses?

Yeh, bet you've all backed off now, gutless pricks.

Haha, Warriors trying to pass off Magenta as Red.

You silly moos.

Mother of Graphic Design.......... Save us all from this monstrosity. Please, I beg of you! :cry:

Lucky you dont have to wear it then, eh?

Would look shite on you anyway, cant dress up crap in gold and call it a nugget.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a really good media article. Particularly if you turn a blind eye to the white in the Bears' colours which doesn't exist in the Bandits'. :p

The white represents the snow at Mt Buller.

Haha, Warriors trying to pass off Magenta as Red.

You silly moos.

Who has magenta? Not the Bears.

This is a really good media article. Particularly if you turn a blind eye to the white in the Bears' colours which doesn't exist in the Bandits'. :p

C'mon okey. If the Warriors had suggested yellow and black with a dash of white, it would have never got through.

The Bandits colours should be unique and they're clearly not.

Hardly shocked at this now we have met and I noticed your randy brother liked your post

I didn't show a single shred of being randy.

Did you colour-blindness is a disability in some countries?

Some say stupidity should also be.

Having a low IQ is considered a disability.

Did you colour-blindness is a disability in some countries?

Some say stupidity should also be.

Strong post subject matter to missing word nonsense ratio here...

I have sporadic missing word syndrome. Sometimes I just words and it makes look like no sense.

Its a daily struggle, believe me.

I never word more than you'll... never know.

Back