List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project - 2014 - 5 list spaces confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was for Shiel I would expect a pick or maybe WHE coming for Lids as well. Is your source on this any good?

I wonder in @C4[2]Yo`DooR as any insight?
Source is generally spot on. But I should add there are other clubs in the race for Shiel who will be able to trump your offer, it will come down to where Shiel wants to go.

I think you're either overrating Deledio or under rating Shiel if you think you'll get WHE as well.

Source is generally spot on. But I should add there are other clubs in the race for Shiel who will be able to trump your offer, it will come down to where Shiel wants to go.

I think you're either overrating Deledio or under rating Shiel if you think you'll get WHE as well.

The Tigers would be probably the most "known quantity" of the potential teams Shiel could go to.

Former team mate Miles recently came over and speaks very highly of the club and playing better football here.

Former Coach "Choco" Williams who Shiel would be very familiar with both in regards to Footy and socially as Shiel has been dating his daughter long term.

I agree though, for us to be any chance Shiel will have to nominate us as his preferred club

Probably in the short term it would but long term you'd come out on top with the young gun still running around at his peak when Deledio retires.

Just an idea as I have been told Deledio has been floated as trade bait as the club want to keep their first pick.
Yep we're going to trade our vice captain and 2 time BnF winner with 3 years left to run. Take your trolling elsewhere.

Yep we're going to trade our vice captain and 2 time BnF winner with 3 years left to run. Take your trolling elsewhere.

Not trolling.

You don't willingly want to trade Deledio - but trading a player instead of a pick is the preferable option.

And it's not like you'd trade Martin, Cotchin or Riewoldt - all with their best footy ahead of them.

Not trolling.

You don't willingly want to trade Deledio - but trading a player instead of a pick is the preferable option.

And it's not like you'd trade Martin, Cotchin or Riewoldt - all with their best footy ahead of them.

Why would we not trade Rance to Swans for Parker then so he can win a premiership before his career is over and Parker has his 2014 one?

Why would we not trade Rance to Swans for Parker then so he can win a premiership before his career is over and Parker has his 2014 one?

Because Parker doesn't want to leave & just re-signed for 3 years.

As I said, you guys want Shiel. And need to trade a player rather than a pick.

Because Parker doesn't want to leave & just re-signed for 3 years.

As I said, you guys want Shiel. And need to trade a player rather than a pick.

What do we want Shiel for???

WHE is the better prospect out of the 2.

Is that because Cotch will go to Hawks via FA and the coaches want insurance to keep their salary pay alive before getting sacked?

What do we want Shiel for???

WHE is the better prospect out of the 2.

Is that because Cotch will go to Hawks via FA and the coaches want insurance to keep their salary pay alive before getting sacked?

Cotch won't go.

Shiel is a very very good young midfielder. Inside beast with speed to break away from the packs. That's probably why you want Shiel :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would rather we go for Boyd or someone like that

Boyd for Deledio I would do, then pick a gun midfielder at our first pick.

I would rather we go for Boyd or someone like that

Boyd for Deledio I would do, then pick a gun midfielder at our first pick.
Wouldn't get anywhere near Boyd nor would we contemplate it. Draft another good kid with our first. Try find some value elsewhere. This isn't fantasy footy

Wouldn't get anywhere near Boyd nor would we contemplate it. Draft another good kid with our first. Try find some value elsewhere. This isn't fantasy footy

How does it resemble fantasy footy at all?

They would take Deledio for Boyd, would be win/win.

How does it resemble fantasy footy at all?

They would take Deledio for Boyd, would be win/win.
Cause your in a fantasy if you thnk we will be trading our vice captain for Boyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back