Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiel and WHE would be my trade targets
Kreuzer as a Free Agent depending on injury
And obviously all the big name Free Agents will be asked
First 2 Yes
Kreuzer No

I'll tell you what will happen,

90% of these FA guys will sign, 1 or 2 will go to hawthorn, the other to Geelong/Collingwood.

This footy admin has never been able to get a player that other clubs have wanted

Maric/hampson/knights/chaplin/houli/grigg were all pretty much only wanted by Richmond, we haven't been able to compete for a signature and win eg Greenwood/adams/fyfe ect ect.

Furthermore we will be sitting here crapping our daks that one of Cotch/dusty/rance will be targeted with huge money.

If they don't sign before rnd 1, the club will be a circus. Hope I'm wrong

First 2 Yes
Kreuzer No
Kreuzer would solve most of our ruck issues, he's a very good ruck. 2015 we'll figure out which of Vickery and Griffiths is worth keeping, package the other to GWS with our first

blaisee I dunno I think we're perfectly able to compete, just that our list is in a different position to Collingwood. If you look at their trades they effectively lost Beams and gained Greenwood. If we wanted Greenwood would we want to see someone like Martin going out the other way? I agree that we can't get players to our club, and here comes a point in time where the club agreed to pay over for a certain elite player, but I'm always of the mind that it can't damage us long term. We're still 1-2 years away from contention, so these next few years will be when we actually need to load up on elite players.

Apparently Scott Selwood is deep into negotiations with WC already, according to one of the articles on AFL.
So, he might not be one we are able to go after.

Kreuzer would solve most of our ruck issues, he's a very good ruck. 2015 we'll figure out which of Vickery and Griffiths is worth keeping, package the other to GWS with our first
I only say no because he's done a knee and then had a serious foot injury so like Trengove it would need to be a thorough medical exam and a full bill of health for me to want to see us chase him.

I only say no because he's done a knee and then had a serious foot injury so like Trengove it would need to be a thorough medical exam and a full bill of health for me to want to see us chase him.
Yeah obviously

Who and what about egg on our faces? The club was inspired in just dropping 9 spots and also getting jack and a good young talent for which would have been one pick.

Club was also spot on and professional in its testing right to the end which caught the re injury. I see no egg on face there
TI is again trying to claim victory regardless if we all stated that a FIT Trengove is what we wanted, not a UNFIT Trengove. Obfuscation personified.

blaisee I dunno I think we're perfectly able to compete, .

But we have never been able to successfully since the current footy admin has been in power it's a worry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And another thing ,
For gods sake we don't need another ruckman . We can't play them all as it is
We don't want to play them all. We desperately need to plan for post-Maric so we don't panic buy again and end up with Hampsons cousin or someone similar.

We don't want to play them all. We desperately need to plan for post-Maric so we don't panic buy again and end up with Hampsons cousin or someone similar.
But Maric will be our Ruckman for the next 12-13 years , How long do you want to plan for the future tig's

This is already done. We recruited Maric's cousin so that we won't need Hampsons cousin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Steven is the perfect fit for our midfield. He gets the ball a LOT and is super quick. Would loooovveee him playing for us as he would mayyybbee come for a cheaper price than Danger...but I guess it all depends with what the Crows/Saints can afford.

dynasty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back