Blood bowl

Remove this Banner Ad

Van Nostrand

Senior List
Feb 3, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Has anyone else got this on PC?
Just got the Legendary Edition and I'm absolutely loving it.

I bought it on sale ages ago, but have never really gotten into it. My understanding is that the rules are rather complex to learn so I just haven't cared enough to bother learning them.

Are you finding it hard to learn?

Bought it when it first came out, which is annoying, because it means I miss the extra teams from the Legendary Edition (and also can't play online against those who have it).

It's pretty well explained, I think, with the dice rolls and everything which affects them clearly displayed. I had a bit of familiarity with the game, and picked it up immediately.

The AI is not too flash, graphics and sound are limited and loading times are awful, but otherwise it's a good game.

Yeah its pretty cool. Would be much better if you could customize the guys when you buy them, somewhat like painting and modeling the miniatures.

Yeah its pretty cool. Would be much better if you could customize the guys when you buy them, somewhat like painting and modeling the miniatures.

That would be awesome.:thumbsu:

The tabletop version is unreal.
I've just started a season with a bunch of mates.
You really have to be on the ball with tabletop because otherwise the opposition will tear you apart.
The PC version is good though because it figures out everything for you, which makes for a much quicker game.
I've had tabletop games that have gone on for over 2 hrs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back