yep

not best 22

we cant carry him like we did in 2023 if we want to win the flag

needs to be made to earn it

yep

not best 22

we cant carry him like we did in 2023 if we want to win the flag

needs to be made to earn it
He'll basically became part of the Tarrant/Grimes replacement. I had my knockers on him during a few of the games but had to keep reminding myself his in his 1st year. Need to give the tall fellas atleast 3-4 years to see if they will make it. Some players take a while like Paddy McCartin, Peter Wright & Darcy Fogarty to name a few tall 1st rounders that did.

$800k per season is a steal.

Bolton will likely kick 50+ goals in 2023.

Add to that the fact he had clearly the BEST centre clearances rate in the entire competition in 2022 at around 17% (he got a centre clearance 17% of the time he attended a centre bounce). If he attended as many CBA’s as others he’d lead the competition for total CC as others like Cripps, Neale etc… were between 12-15%

Then there’s his age, whereby most players hit their absolute peak from around 25-30yo.

It’s a freakish skillset and if he had have kicked 50+ goals and dominated 2023 other teams would have come offering $1m-season easily.

$800k for Bolton in 2023-25 is a deadset bargain…. in 2027-28 it’ll be $400k per season unders. Well played Tigers, well played!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Add to that the fact he had clearly the BEST centre clearances rate in the entire competition in 2022 at around 17% (he got a centre clearance 17% of the time he attended a centre bounce). If he attended as many CBA’s as others he’d lead the competition for total CC as others like Cripps, Neale etc… were between 12-15%

Then there’s his age, whereby most players hit their absolute peak from around 25-30yo.

It’s a freakish skillset and if he had have kicked 50+ goals and dominated 2023 other teams would have come offering $1m-season easily.

$800k for Bolton in 2023-25 is a deadset bargain…. in 2027-28 it’ll be $400k per season unders. Well played Tigers, well played!

6AAF681F-D98F-4500-BEDA-45AA780BAB69.gif

There is no way we're only paying Bolton $400k a season once we clear Lynch and Martin's contracts. If anything you could argue that the numbers are flipped and we're getting Bolton on the cheap now and then backending his money for then

There is no way we're only paying Bolton $400k a season once we clear Lynch and Martin's contracts. If anything you could argue that the numbers are flipped and we're getting Bolton on the cheap now and then backending his money for then
He’s not saying that. He’s saying Bolton will be worth 1.2 mil come ‘27-28, I.e 400K unders. Which I agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s not saying that. He’s saying Bolton will be worth 1.2 mil come ‘27-28, I.e 400K unders. Which I agree.
My mistake completely misread it. Guess that happens when not sleeping well

I havent seen much with gibcus

too much hype
Umps will have to up the oppo 5 goal gift every game to a few more.
Oops,completely went off the rails there.

We had two third umpire rorts raced out before any footage,luckily the first one got the arse by the field umpires but the second rort cost us a premiership.

Might dress in a white lab coat R1,toy rat dressed in a Richmond jumper in one hand and a syringe in the other.

Umps went full science experiment on us R1,was such a rort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back