Boomer's zero?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not make any sense at all that a negative score would count towards your total, but you get a substitute's score if someone plays and registers a zero. People have said this was happening last year, so if they haven't bothered to fix up such an obvious flaw in the offseason it's a joke!

Schoenmakers' price has changed

Surely this means the precedent has been set and zeros are included

The only difference is that Schoenmakers actually had 5 touches, 1 mark, 1 tackle, 1 free for and 2 free's against and copped the 0. Where Hille and Harvey had no stats at all.

Not saying I agree with it, but that's the only thing I can think of.

If you read this correctly the 0 stays. You need to read these three points in isolation. 2 doesn't relate to 3.

Remember, not all of your players will score points for your team.

First, your squad must have 30 players in order for your team to score points.

Second, a player may put in a shocker or spend most of the match on the bench meaning they score zero points.

Third, the player may have been omitted from their real-life team or was injured and unable to play. In many cases, this player will be replaced by one of your emergencies.

If non scoring, but played games count the same as non-playing (as they did last year) there is no excuse for that but sloppy programming.

As someone else said a simple Y or N for played/not played would make all their software work.

It's farcical that a negative score counts (Yes, I copped one last year and can confirm) but a zero doesn't.

Someone please confirm 100% once the scores are finalized, and write in this thread. Thanks

The only difference is that Schoenmakers actually had 5 touches, 1 mark, 1 tackle, 1 free for and 2 free's against and copped the 0. Where Hille and Harvey had no stats at all.

Not saying I agree with it, but that's the only thing I can think of.

but TOG is a stat/variable... it looks like the zero wont count even though it should.

What would happen if a player injured themselves in the warm up. Zero score.

If you had an emergency would his score be counted?

And if the team brought another player would there score be counted?

Personally i reckon if a player is listed on the team sheet and scores a zero for what ever reason then zero be counted for scoring purposes.Since there is monetary reward involved, every point counts.

BTW my opponent has andy otten 130pts for harvey and I won by 12 pts:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back