Boring Liverpool

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who seriously belives Liverpool are boring I find quite amusing to listen to!! Every team plays a different style of football and uses different tactics to get the best out of their players and that's one of the things I like most about the game along with players showing their great skills.

Good article Topdon.

Go Reds!!
SeinDude

I find Liverpool boring, but they win. Liverpool are a very good team, but they don't have many brilliant (in terms of ability) players. Owen can be exciting, Diouf is spasmodic, Riise is good to watch in full flight... Now i'm struggling. The rest are great team players, not exceptionally exciting though IMHO.

Inter are also boring (not to me, but to everyone else on the planet), but we win.

As long as the points keep rolling in i wouldn't be too worried about other opinions.

Liverpool play a very defensive game, thats why I dont like them. They dont have any attcking midfielders of any class, and they struggle to get any flow in their games.

Thats why I call them boring, and dull.

But they get results

You guys are living in the past feeding off old media reports. Obviously you haven’t watched them the last couple of seasons. (Just enhances your dissatisfaction with your own clubs.)
Look at the goal differentials, look at the points, look at the fact that even when Liverpool are ahead (Most of the time) the subs made are usually forwards and strikers. Mainly because they do the majority of the work, the running and scoring…!!!

Originally posted by USscouse
You guys are living in the past feeding off old media reports.

No, im living off watching almost all of their games over the past 3-4 years......

What do you expect though, when you line up 4 defensive midfielders, 4 defenders and a defensive striker every week.

Liverpool last year were simply revolting to watch, possibly the worst team to watch in the EPL, but they have improved a little bit this season.

Winning 2-1, or 1-0 every week doesnt mean youre a great attacking side..

Ohh wait, they did beat Derby County 4-0 a couple of years ago

I hate Liverpool, but who gives a **** if they use boring tactics. You don't play to entertain the crowd, you play to win and at the moment Liverpool are doing it better then anyone else

I wouldn't call the Reds boring. They just know how to get the job done. Over the last 6 months or so, they have specialized in the 1-0 victory (Arsenal-ish from the past), and have often found ways to win, or draw games very late. They're not as good to watch as Arsenal or ManU in full flght, but they are solid. Bit like watching the Crows this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back