Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 30, 2005
in a house
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
box hill
196744_4515539087754_1845134541_n.jpg

thought you guys might want to see a little bit of history that happened before our guys turned up for training, i do wish i was actually taking the photo's at the start of what happened here but got the end of it just it was what was left of the seating part of the stand collapsing .

577045_4515540447788_508962734_n.jpg

294640_4515541207807_259638545_n.jpg
by game day all that rubble was gone it was interesting watching them take out one of those metal supports later on but it was not as spectacular as when this went.

Thanks for the pictures - a little bit of history!

Thanks for the pictures - a little bit of history!
most welcome

I hope your mascot had his/her asbestos mask on.
ah well hope the head helped in that department but would not have helped all that were there whether hawks people grounds people or swans people that dust i am sure went everywhere though i think that would be only concrete as if asbestos they would have had take it down differently wouldn't they so not to cause that dust to go everywhere

Does anyone have photos of the SCG after the Cats loss? Is the the first G still there? Or have the loons layed waste ?

I only sat in the Bradman stand twice. Once when we pumped the Crows by 120 points and the other it was front row behind that small scoreboard that just shows the scores for the record attendance game against Geelong. I don't think they turned people away for that game. lol. I remember looking around and seeing people sitting in the aisles.

It's actually the M A Noble Stand, but great quality pics, all the same. A little bit has gone each game we attended, starting with the Bradman around about the time of the Norf game until last week there was just a stairwell standing where the Noble had the walkway across to the members.

Was that the Friday HH?

I only sat in the Bradman stand twice. Once when we pumped the Crows by 120 points and the other it was front row behind that small scoreboard that just shows the scores for the record attendance game against Geelong. I don't think they turned people away for that game. lol. I remember looking around and seeing people sitting in the aisles.

What was a certain airline booking the seating Mr Ed?

It's actually the M A Noble Stand, but great quality pics, all the same. A little bit has gone each game we attended, starting with the Bradman around about the time of the Norf game until last week there was just a stairwell standing where the Noble had the walkway across to the members.

Was that the Friday HH?
ok cool someone there told me the Bradman so thanks for correcting me

yes that was fri the next day all the girders that were there were gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back