Player Watch #5: Brandon Ellis - off to GC pick 39 as compo

Remove this Banner Ad

I generally like your posting as you're pretty solid,but this is not one of your best moments.
Attacking a poster with no evidence to support your argument is a little poor IMO.

I generally try to address the argument at hand and leave the poster out of it. However, when a poster is consistently posting at a very poor standard, sometimes they need to be told so.

I generally try to address the argument at hand and leave the poster out of it. However, when a poster is consistently posting at a very poor standard, sometimes they need to be told so.
Not sure if this is true as his idea of Ellis has been supported by his old man and Brandon himself. HE knows when he's squibbed a contest or let himself and the team down .This is why i still believe Brandon will make it bc he is the type that strives to improve.
I still like people addressing the post and not attacking the poster.This is where a good argument comes about and people share information

Love the kid,but nowhere near elite yet.Even his old man is into him for not going hard at it into contests.
Straight from the horses mouth so no BS.:eek:
Will improve and become a minimum B grader at this rate,but with the right people around him WORKING on his deficiecies he can easily be an A-grader.
No offence but that is straight from your mouth, until I hear Brandon, or his old man, say it it's just unsubstantiated hearsay.

29 games in a row of 20+ disposals. Loved his interview with Lingy after the game- having a very good year, just needs to hit the scoreboard a bit more with only 2 goals for the year.

To be honest I think that is dictated by his role. He drops into the back line more then pushing forward.

Squib? What are some of you on about. I recall him running back with the flight many times and one particular time when he was KO'ed because of it and with him and Bachar out of that game our spread was laughable.

No one is saying he not a good player or important.... But if anyone hear actually think he is a gutsy player they must b looking at a different bloke . He's the Isaac smith of richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate went to school with Brandon so have met him a few times decent bloke and def a steal for the pick we got him at can only improve has no problem finding the ball sometimes his kicking lets him down but to me it just looks like he's fatigued from all the gut running. we would love conca to be half as good as brando

mate went to school with Brandon so have met him a few times decent bloke and def a steal for the pick we got him at can only improve has no problem finding the ball sometimes his kicking lets him down but to me it just looks like he's fatigued from all the gut running. we would love conca to be half as good as brando
Go and watch the weagles game and don't tell me he coughed it up from fatigue

Go and watch the weagles game and don't tell me he coughed it up from fatigue
one game seriously that's your argument? he gets close to 30 touches a game and is in the discussion for all Australian underrated player

Anyone remember that pick up in the third quarter (I think it was third as we were going to left of screen) at CHB? Was one of the best pick ups I've seen. Even Bruce stopped waffling about something not to do with game play and said good pick up as Brando kicked it out to the wing at the bottom of screen.

Well what's your point or are you just trolling?
Point is it's pointless posting hearsay as truth!
I did say no offence as it wasn't a personal attack, same goes for all the "I was talking to someone who knows" posts.

one game seriously that's your argument? he gets close to 30 touches a game and is in the discussion for all Australian underrated player
No it's the most recent game where it very clear. If u can't critizise ur own players who can u. Some ppl need to see the Ellis fro what he is

No it's the most recent game where it very clear. If u can't critizise ur own players who can u. Some ppl need to see the Ellis fro what he is
I can criticise our own players use to do it all the time with vickery not to mention hampson Gordon and morris just disagree on brando

Remove this Banner Ad

Back